Quick onset of Aspiration Pneumonia - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Quick onset of Aspiration Pneumonia

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

I'm so glad Max was able to come home. I'll continue to pray for his complete recovery.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

6 Beautiful Pugs is offline Village Caretaker of the Old & Broken

That is wonderful.

Take care,
    Lisa
    In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

- Mohandas Gandhi

brushy is offline Village Puppy

It is so scary to have one of your babies sick, I just went thru a scare with my boy Boo. Sending lots of good thoughts to Max and you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

tmergel is offline New to the Village

Default Please pray for Chloe

Thank you for posting this. I'm new to the forums. My heart is heavy and I'm emotionally devastated right now. I was up in Seattle supporting a dear friend who was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer when I got a call from my roommate that my 12 year old pug girl, Chloe, had to be rushed to the emergency room. I live in Portland, so I drove as quickly as I could home and met them at the hospital on Sunday. The diagnosis is aspirated pneumonia. She's been in the oxygen kennel with 24 hour care ever since. She's the love of my life. I work from home, and she's always there with me, so we're very connected to each other and the separation anxiety for both of us is overwhelming. It's now Tuesday morning and although she's been eating a little on her own, she's very dependent on the oxygen. The idea that she may not recover is too much to bear. Please pray for Chloe, she really needs it. I appreciate the hopefulness of this post and I'm going to try to hang onto it and be strong for Chloe.

puglover22 is offline Village Royalty

I'm praying that Chloe will make a full recovery. She is in good hands. I'm sorry this happened, but glad she was able to get immediate attention. Definately hang onto hope!
    tmergel likes this.

Stephanie, pugmom to Louie Livewire - 3/15/06 - 6/30/22
    and my 4 angels waiting at the bridge....
    the very special Junior, my pug angel who is doing agility at the rainbow bridge 11/22/91 - 3/13/06
    the very special Danny, my first dog, a Dandie Dinmont Terrier 4/5/70 - 2/10/84
    the very special Paddy, the pug who was loved around the world, who my family had the pleasure and honor of loving for the last 3 years and 5 months 5/1/98 - 8/6/14
    the very special Frannie, the tiniest baby girl pug we ever knew - came into our lives 12/18/16 - 6/26/21

Rugbysmom is online now Village Royalty

Sending many hugs & prayers along for little Chloe! Please keep us posted!
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

tmergel is offline New to the Village

Thank you so much for the prayers! Chloe came home last Thursday afternoon and was on the road to recovery, however, this morning, I'm sad to say a set back -- she's back the ICU and her pneumonia has worsened. She is dependent on the oxygen tank right now and they've added another antibiotic that's more aggressive and she's getting the care she needs. I'm hoping to have her home in a few more days. Poor puggie, she just wants to be home hanging out with her peeps. This is so difficult, but she's such a trooper.

myboysRmylife is offline Village Admiral

Oh, the poor sweetie; I'm so sorry Chloe's had a relapse. Prayers that she's able to overcome this & come home!

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

Glad Max is doing better! I too get upset if a tech is not good with my Pugs! I go straight to my vet about it, I have been with the same vet for over 20 years and insist that the newer tech's know that I don't put up with nonsense! I bring blankets for them if they have to stay and they all know that Meelah is horrified of crates/kennels so she and Angus must stay in a large dog one together if she has to stay alone I make sure that she has a blanket that I have slept on so it has my scent.

I am hoping Chloe gets better fast as well, it is so traumatic when our babies are sick! Seeing both well and happy looking for Santa to bring them extra presents!
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

Lincoln's Mom is offline Village Senator

So glad Max is home and doing better. You sound like a very good Pug Mommy!

tmergel- I hope Chloe gets stronger and is able to get out of ICU. Please keep us posted on her. It so stressful when are babies are sick.

Olive sends Max and Chloe Pug hugs.
    Be kind Spay and Neuter

Barbara, Mommy to Olive &
    my boy Lincoln at Rainbow Bridge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast