Anyone have a couple Gas Masks handy?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone have a couple Gas Masks handy?

ChristinePugMom is offline Village Royalty

Default Anyone have a couple Gas Masks handy?

This little pug has some of the most horrible gas tonight. I thought my husband was joking until the smell drifted over to me. I would be afraid to light a match right now.

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

I wish! I think Angus secretly orders Eau De Skunk! A little puff and oh my your eyes will water. Meelah eats the same Chicken Soup for the Soul and I never notice her doing this!
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

ChristinePugMom is offline Village Royalty

Well so this could be another pug trait!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Russ is offline Village Royalty
    Northern Virginia-Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

It's all in the food. Mz Tilly has no gas on her Ziwipeak, but get her into a specific jerkey and watch out! She loves them so much. I found I could give her 1/2 the treat every couple days and she is fine. Same as people and foods.
    When she has an upset stomach she will usually leave the room when fragrences escape. She doesn't like it any more than I do.

BennettsMommy is offline Village Puppy

I know exactly what you mean, Bennett and Bailey are horrible. It doesn't happen very often but I swear when it does they intentionally come looking for us to make sure we know lol. My husband thinks Bennett hotboxes the bed on purpose at night, lol. He has a routine where he goes under the sheets at night before he falls asleep and we checked in on him one night to see what he was up to under there, and found out the hard way :)
    Mom to Bennett 1/4/12 and Bailey 8/9/12

+ Reply to Thread