Seller wont meet me at her house - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Seller wont meet me at her house

shaynapug is offline True Village Royalty

Maybe you'll have your own pug picture to put up sooner than you think!
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Chairperson of PDCA Rescue Committee

MerkySky is offline Village VP

Well I put my avatar as a actual pug ! Ok so maybe have a chance for a pug boy. He will be seen by a family tomorrow which if it is a good match for them both, then I hope it works out. If not then maybe I can step in and take him in. A 3 hour drive but by the looks of him and what they have said of him so far he sounds like he is worth it. Thanks again for all the advice!
    When you are no longer afraid do you begin to live! MerkySky

RubyRose is offline Village Governor

I love how this thread is developing, keep us posted!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

YES yes maybe I will. He has a family seeing him today and as much as I would love to rescue this little guy I do hope it works for him ( and a little part of me hopes not) is that horrible? He is a very reasonable price My son saw the photo and said it would be the best x-mas gift ever. I was so excited I almost could not sleep. I am up now reading more information on pugs and chatting with my son about the possible 3 hour drive. Have to inform my hubby will wait till I know more. He was ok with me getting puppy and a 1 1/2 hour drive I think he would be ok with the drive we could make it a family outing or just a son and mom time. Well I am afraid I am being a pest on here. I am going to go and keep my fingers crossed for both situations. Cruiser is he name! and well I want what is best for him.
    Ok have a good day. It is cold and snowy here. Have a few trees to still plant today and make sure all my bird feeders are up and functioning so my birds get fed. Went yesterday to local feed store and stocked up. My birds love meal worms so I got a lot of those !
    Thanks again for the hook up. If this works out for me your my hero and my son just said " Ill have a new dog named Cruiser"

tall grass pugs is offline Village Orb Weaver Advocate

If not this Cruiser, then there will be another and soon. Whoever it is will be the luckiest pug in the world.

Tinker's mom is offline Village Royalty

Can't wait to hear what happens, hopefully you'll be taking a drive!
    Jackie,Mom to Robbie & Stacy my human children and Tinker my furkid.

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

You are definitely NOT being a pest. We are all waiting with you to see how your Pug finds you. Please do keep us updated.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

Buddy's Mom is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Lu Ci and Ri Ki View Post
    You are definitely NOT being a pest. We are all waiting with you to see how your Pug finds you. Please do keep us updated.
    I agree. And it's not horrible to have a part of you that hopes the other family doesn't work out. That just shows how much you would love him if he came with you.
    Jennifer

Owned by: Buddy 11-22-03 - 4-17-14 RIP My Buddy, Oscar 1-18-09, & Sophie 4-08-10 - 10-08-15 RIP Sweet Sophie, Elmer Chihuahua 10-6-12, & Otto Chihuahua 11-28-14, 2 Fabulous Kitties, Wife to Chris and Mom to Ryan!

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." Alice Walker

"Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" ~Anne Tyler

Default Anxious I am

Ok
    I am the silliest person in the whole world. The whole time I was planting those trees that needed to be planted today I was thinking about Cruiser!!! Did the family take him or did they leave him. I stopped digging at least 3 times to check my email on my phone. Started work at 8 A.M. and just stopped as I am froze to the bone! Rushed in got hot tea and checked email. Not sure if no news is good news or the other way around. Have some computer work to do and have my email open and will be checking it until I know. Ok back to work! for my pug

Suri is offline Village Secret Super-Star

Now I will keep checking for updates too.
    Susan, mom to Bo, Lucy and Finn

Honoring Sruffy, Maggie Mae, Jenny, Trooper, Kaja,Muff, and Pepper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast