Does your pug's snoring comfort you? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Does your pug's snoring comfort you?

Venus'sMommy is offline Village Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by CountryPug View Post
    Relax you're normal :)

SiennasMommy is offline Village Royalty

When Sienna went to the vet for her spay and had to stay overnight, it was terrible without her. When I wake up in the middle of the night and hear her snoring, I know all is okay. I'd never be able to sleep without her there.

taffiecandy is offline Village Governor

When I can hear mine snoring, I know they are safe and content sleeping right beside my. Icould never go to sleep without it!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SiennasMommy View Post
    When Sienna went to the vet for her spay and had to stay overnight, it was terrible without her.
    Aww I'm sorry :(

Shiloh'sdaddy is offline Village VP

Shiloh doesn't snore too bad but I do miss it if she decides to sleep with my daughter.

MerkySky is offline Village VP

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny's Mum View Post
    Why? Tiny snores and we find it both amusing and comforting. When the neighbours' dogs either side of us are barking during the night, the only noise from our girl is the gentle hum of her snoring. It intrigues me why I find my husband's snoring annoying, but Tiny's is comforting.
    I know how u feel about the hubby snoring! I find Cruiser snoring to be comforting also and my hubby's to be a bit annoying, Cruiser has times when he is in my lap that he is not snoring but I feel him breathing. Then when he is in the crate I can hear him snoring. Also when he lays a certain way his snores are louder then other ways he lays.
    He is sleeping with my son tonight so all I have is the occasional bark from Tye the corgi THAT is something that really bugs me I will be sound asleep and he just pops up and barks in the middle of the night. One could say he is being watchful but for this dog that is not the case. I tend to depend on Romeo to be my watch dog. Cruiser will sleep through Tys barking lol but man I hate to be waken up to a bark.
    So long story short I like the snoring from Cruiser I was worried I would not be able to sleep when I read that about pugs. But all is well, safe and sound in the house with the snore.
    When you are no longer afraid do you begin to live! MerkySky

Pug Mom Claire is offline Village Admiral

My old Pug, Louie seldom snores, but he does make a funny horse snorting sound that I've come to like.
    Pearl, my special Pug girl who passed almost a year ago now, always snored quite loudly even when awake...took me awhile to get used to it when she was a puppy, but I always felt comforted hearing it in the 9 years that I had with her...when she was gone, it was the hardest thing to hear the deafening quiet in the house.
    There's just something about the sound of a Pug snoring that is so peaceful...hope to have that again some day!!!
    Venus'sMommy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pug Mom Claire View Post
    Pearl, my special Pug girl who passed almost a year ago now, always snored quite loudly even when awake...took me awhile to get used to it when she was a puppy, but I always felt comforted hearing it in the 9 years that I had with her...when she was gone, it was the hardest thing to hear the deafening quiet in the house.
    Sorry for your loss :( I've never lost a pet through death, mine were given away as a child because I moved. I will be crushed when Venus goes *cries*

Lincoln's Mom is offline Village Senator

Olive will usually snore in bed. It all depends on how she is laying. As a matter of fact. We are in bed now and she is right next to me snoring away:) We're having a lazy Saturday morning. Earlier she ate(inhaled) her breakfast and went potty, so she was ready to sleep some more.
    Venus'sMommy likes this.
    Be kind Spay and Neuter

Barbara, Mommy to Olive &
    my boy Lincoln at Rainbow Bridge

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

Most definitely. When I wake up in the middle of the night I listen for them and I know all is well.
    Venus'sMommy likes this.
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast