For those of u who thought TYE was the AGGRESSOR photos last ones for the night :)
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 8 Post By MerkySky
  • 2 Post By MerkySky
  • 1 Post By MerkySky
  • 1 Post By CSollers

Thread: For those of u who thought TYE was the AGGRESSOR photos last ones for the night :)

MerkySky is offline Village VP

Default For those of u who thought TYE was the AGGRESSOR photos last ones for the night :)

Tye has been outside all day just let him in about 1 hour ago and the two of them have been at it ever since Tye got in. Cruiser holds his own pretty well. But do not worry I still keep eye out for his eyes!

I kinda feel sorry for Tye, kinda
    Poor Tye went to his crate to get away and Cruiser followed him in and continued with the play. Tye later got out and went into Cruisers crate and took out all of Cruisers toys there were like 5 in there. Cruiser hoards them. Tye then put them all in his crate and Cruiser went in and got them all back. LOL they have been doing this for the last 5 mins back and forth. Tye finally stood in front of his crate to block Cruiser. Cruiser just sitting there snorting at Tye!
    Last edited by MerkySky; 02-06-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    When you are no longer afraid do you begin to live! MerkySky

myboysRmylife is offline Village Admiral

That's too funny! Sounds like a typical 'big brother-little brother' relationship =D

gemayer is offline Village Princess Puggy Pants

That was a great laugh, maybe they both will wear out

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by myboysRmylife View Post
    That's too funny! Sounds like a typical 'big brother-little brother' relationship =D
    yea I was pretty worried when we brought Cruise home. Tye who is a Corgi was very aggressive and nasty with Cruiser. He is with the other dogs. Romeo my little Pomeranian was the one dog who did not put up with him at all he would go at Tye like he was a Grate Dane lol. So Tye was very use to getting his way ALL the time. That is why he ended up a outside dog and a dog I did not enjoy at all. But my step daughter worked with Tye and now the two are inseparable and Cruise is the one who calls the shots. Funny how things work out. But Cruiser has been good for Tye and I actually enjoy Tye much more have been able to see a side of him that is pretty cool.
    So Cruiser has been good for the whole family. I am very lucky and grateful he came into my life.
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki and CSollers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gemayer View Post
    That was a great laugh, maybe they both will wear out
    Oh my they did wear out. Normally their bed time is about 8 PM they both did not give me any grief when I herded them in to their crates for the night at 7 PM lol
    Tinker's mom likes this.

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

It's great to see that Cruiser has improved Tye's quality of life. I know Pugs improve our lives but I believe this is the first I've heard of one imprvoing another dog's life. Pug's Rule!!!
    Shiloh'sdaddy likes this.
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

+ Reply to Thread