Are they really dogs? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Are they really dogs?

Cheryl7777 is offline Village Admiral

Yep, you and your family have been Pugged and there is no cure. Thank you and your husband for rescuing this little guy.

Luckylyn is offline Village Mayor

I never had any babies - my youngest stepson was six when DH and I met, so we are close (he's almost 17 now), but I never really was a "baby" person.

Well, Maisie is definitely my baby. I really feel like she is the baby of my life - she doesn't seem like a dog to me. To me she is a little person, growing every day, and it is a revelation to me how in such a short time, I have so much love for her.
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    Lynda, proud mommy of Maisie, born July 2, 2013

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

I personally never refer to Pugs as dogs, but as my family will attest, I'm obsessed!
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

TrickorTreat is offline Village Puppy

That is such a sweet story about you saving Sampson. I'm so happy you guys found each other!

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

They do have a 'magic" about them! I too have had dogs all my life I don't refer to my 3 as dogs only Pugs! They stick by me no matter what, when I am sick I will wake up surrounded by them and find they have tucked their favorite toys up next to me as well! I am totally obsessed!

Did anyone mention we L O V E pictures????
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

Wendyl is offline Village Puppy

I am new here and working on posting a picture. One day I had a migraine so iwas in bed. My husband does not allow our dogs in our bedroom our beagle/lab mixdlleepswithoursonand sampsondleeps with our daughter. But anyway. Before we got Sampson if I was sick in bed max would lay in the hallway waiting for me to Come out. Now with Sampson in the mix they busted thtough the door several times tunning to the bed to check on me. Sampson and max must have talked it over and decided they had to make sure I was ok even if they knew they shouldn't go past that door it was so cute. Nothing has ever made me smile through the Pain Of a migraine until that day.

Loopythepug is offline Village Senator

Pugs are really weird, and really special. I think their weirdness was what made me fall in love with the breed. My family have always had dogs, but only large breeds so I was as surprised as you by how different pugs are. I couldn't imagine my life without a pug now, Loopy is best thing that ever happened to me. Sampson sounds like a wonderful little guy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12