Official *Picture* thread for "Felt Pugley's World Tour" - Page 20
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree1741Likes

Thread: Official *Picture* thread for "Felt Pugley's World Tour"

pugaddiction is offline Village Royalty

So FP went to work with me yesterday and proved to be quite the worker. We are a company that has been manufacturing and distributing fire hydrants and waterwork fittings for over 100 years. I have been working here now for 8 years in the accounting/purchasing office. I am responsible for A/R, A/P, stock transfers, purchasing local and over seas and receiving. I guess you could say I do it all.
    FP enjoyed his day sitting at my desk and over seeing what I do.

He got a little bored so he helped out one of my favorite shippers, Corey, and took a fun filled spin on a forklift with him.
    Corey is great, he is even an uncle to a pug named Charlie.

He then helped to inspect one of our many styles of hydrants. This just happened to be my favourite, a heritage hydrant. Its got some style.

I did get a little busy and somehow lost FP. But my brother and I went on a search and found him playing in one of the many large diameter water fittings that we supply.

By the end of the day FP was exhausted. I should mention our exciting trip in and a near miss accident. I was on the freeway following a tractor trailer, he suddenly slamed the brakes on, smoke coming from all tires, trailer fish tailing, parts of vehicles flying everywhere and then a complete stop. Traffic along our freeway will mysteriously stop and if you are not watching and keeping a safe distance you will collide with the vehicle in front of you. So, right in front of me was a 4 car pile up and I was able to stop in time. 1 small car out front, 3/4 ton pickup, semi with no trailer, and semi with trailer all collided. Everyone was okay, but the 3/4 ton pickup will never see the road again, it was written off. Because I was a witness, I stuck around.
    FP spent the day today at home with Zoey and Eddie, but tomorrow we are off to the races. So stay tuned for more pictures. Sunday I am hoping we will take a drive into Vancouver and spend a few hours walking along the sea wall at Stanley Park.
    Pug Mom to Roxie
    Zoey (March 27, 2005 - February 23, 2015) and Eddie (October 2, 2010 - September 10, 2019) have moved on to the bridge

Jacqui is offline Village VP

Oh my, sounds like you all had a lucky escape! But FP is clearly an asset to your company and popular among the employees, so a credit to you there!

Love that heritage fire hydrant, looks beautiful.
    Jacqui, mum to 3 human children and 3 furkids - Logie the pug, Luca the flat coat and Oskar the tabby cat

Suri is offline Village Secret Super-Star

What an adventure FP is having, I do have to ask him he lifted his leg on the fire hydrant?
    Susan, mom to Bo, Lucy and Finn

Honoring Sruffy, Maggie Mae, Jenny, Trooper, Kaja,Muff, and Pepper

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

glebou is offline Village Admiral

I can't think of a more fitting work day for a boy pug than a trip to a fire hydrant factory!
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Carmelo Pace, the Shih-Poo, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

Oh, my goodness, a Pug in a fire hydrant factory - a dream come true no doubt. Looking forward to the races and the sea walk adventures.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

Quote Originally Posted by Suri View Post
    What an adventure FP is having, I do have to ask him he lifted his leg on the fire hydrant?
    Nope FP was a complete gentleman. Nothing like Eddie who pees on everything.
    Pug Mom to Roxie
    Zoey (March 27, 2005 - February 23, 2015) and Eddie (October 2, 2010 - September 10, 2019) have moved on to the bridge

We are home, exhausted, and ready to nap on the couch. What a night we all had last night, racing was one of the best I have seen.
    Our weekend started off at the campground at the race track. I think it might be FP's first camping trip, but not sure.

FP had a great time sitting in all the race cars.
    Here he is posing on the hood of our street stock and in the drivers seat.

He then got to sit in the fastest sprint car out there. These cars are run on alcohol, and race on pavement, very fast cars.

Here he is with hubby, getting ready to go out for his main event.

It was quite the race, alot of scrambing, alot of bumping and pushing. We made out all right finishing second, but a good friend of ours did not do so good. He was pushed into the inside wall on turn 3 hitting the wall head on and hard, and then hit from behind after the yellow flag was thrown. Some drivers out there really need to pay more attention.
    Here is a picture of our friends car after the race.

We did stop at a beautiful little town on our way home this morning called Harrison Hot Springs.
    Here is FP in front of the lake

Here he is sitting on a barrel infront of my favourite place to get carmel apples. If you have never had a carmel apple from The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory you must try to find one. They are delicous, made with green granny smith apples. My favourite is the apple pie carmel apple, dipped in carmel, then white chocolate and sprinkled with cinnamon suger, MMMMMMM. Unfortunately they were closed when we were there.

On our way out of Harrison we found a lovely young man sitting on a bench that FP wanted to have his picture taken with. This is the mascot of Harrision hot springs, a very large Sasquatch.

So that is it, FP's adventures with us in Aldergrove, BC and he is now going to rest up and get ready for his next adventure. He is moving on to South Africa tomorrow.
    Pug Mom to Roxie

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

Looks like a fun day at the races. Sorry your friend was in a bad wreck but glad he wasn't injured. The lake view is beautiful with the mountains in the background. FP was quite brave to have his photo taken with Sasquatch - what a massive fellow.
    pugaddiction likes this.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

Love the pics! F.P. is having such an amazing World Tour. The picture of Felt Pugley in front of the lake with the mountains in the background is beautiful! And I loved seeing him with Sasquatch and also in the camper. What fun!
    pugaddiction likes this.
    Village Moderator

Mom to Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018
    And my Heart-Dog...
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD.
    Februrary 11, 2005 to May 10, 2020. Miss you, sweet boy!

CountryPug is offline Village Pug Pony & Brittany Wrangler

Omg, the pic of FP and Sasquatch made me bust up lol

Christa, Mom to Toby, Kelsey, Summer & Ellie Mae

missing Riley and Roxy, who are at the bridge
    and my precious Bella 11-2-07 - 05-6-12

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast