Official *Picture* thread for "Felt Pugley's World Tour" - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree1741Likes

Thread: Official *Picture* thread for "Felt Pugley's World Tour"

glebou is offline Village Royalty

First row, balcony. He was a good boy and didn't fall over the rail. Sat quietly and applauded at appropriate times.
    Last edited by glebou; 04-03-2014 at 10:27 PM.
    Gaye

Mom to Thomcat A. Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cat, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon, Pace the Poochie, Millicent, Dylan Thomcat, Snafu DeLaRue and Aubrey Augustus, waiting for me at the Bridge)

Bass Hall. Stock photo. It was raining and dark, and Pugly and I were passengers in the back seat of a small car.
    Last edited by glebou; 04-03-2014 at 10:23 PM.
    Gaye

Mom to Thomcat A. Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cat, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon, Pace the Poochie, Millicent, Dylan Thomcat, Snafu DeLaRue and Aubrey Augustus, waiting for me at the Bridge)

Loconn55 is offline Village Royalty

Tornados! This pug is having adventures! Glebou, this made me smile because you're not the only one. (Who else leaves classical music playing for their pugs when they go out? I often do.)
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    See Lisa's (6 Beautiful Pugs) 'wishlist' for her grumble at the Rusty Pug Retirement Ranch and help them out at:http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi...ref=cm_sw_su_w

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

We were under a tornado warning, but we just had thunder and some rain in Fort Worth and Arlington.
    Gaye

tall grass pugs is offline Village Orb Weaver Advocate

What a wonderful building, I am in love with the relief work--(the people here listen to opera and American classical.)

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

I was sort of hoping you'd report that FP tried to sing along. Funny thought, when I first heard of YoYo Ma, I thought they said, Yo Mama. I would have loved to come alongfor the show.
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

There are no lyrics to Dvorzak's New World Symphony! A puggy WooWoo would have been funny though. (We probably would have been evicted!)
    Wonka & Nilla, CSollers and Nina_W like this.
    Gaye

The Final Four is right here in town. I feel badly that I can't take FP to it. I don't have tickets and can't get close enough to AT&T Stadium to even get a picture. Security is tight, and people can't take things inside. He gets half of what we have to offer here. The symphony but not the basketball.
    Gaye

We bid adieu to Felt Pugly this afternoon. I dropped him off at the Pantego Station Post Office to start the next leg of his journey. He will have historical things to visit in Williamsburg, VA.
    Gaye

Suri is offline Village Secret Super-Star

FP is on his way!
    Nina_W likes this.
    Susan, mom to Desi, Lucy and Finn

Honoring Sruffy,Bo, Maggie Mae, Jenny, Trooper, Kaja,Muff, and Pepper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast