• 6 Post By wasabimom
  • 5 Post By PapayaThePug
  • 3 Post By babyroni
  • 2 Post By Nina_W

Thread: "All in a day's work" by Will

AmyR is offline Village Ninja Pug

Default "All in a day's work" by Will

Hi peeps,

So here's da deal. I have no idea what's going on in this place, I think I need a holiday. All sorts of strange things.....my food has changed. At first all I got was some chicken, just chicken. But then some new stuff appeared ('bout time too, I was getting bored and the new stuffs yummy!)........some sad person (usually mum) has been following me and literally watching me have a poo(!!) I've kinda got to the point where I think if she feels that's her purpose in life, then "whatever, weirdo!"

So yeah, I've had itchy ears recently so the hoomans have been pinning me down (told ya, it's bizarre round 'ere) and putting some stuff in my ears. It's abuse as far as I can see (Smidgen, you would not put up with this I know but how do you ignore the treats??) Every time I get ready to fight but then I've been lured in by treats and then before I know it, the deed is done! Sneaky little devils, these hoomans. Are they all the same?

They found a flea.......shock horror.......I dunno what the issue was. Didn't bite me. Bit my dad instead!! Hehehe. So, next thing I know all the comfy seats are upside down n I'm not allowed where the comfy seats are for aaaaggeess.

Anyway, I thought it would be rude not to pay them back for all this rubbish they put me thru. So I was sick. This morning. On the bed. My only mistake was that I missed mums foot. Damn.

Had to 'go visit' Emma this afternoon anyway for my itchiness so didn't even get an extra trip out! I like Emma, she gives me massages with a silver thing and she smells of lots and lots of dogs too.

Emma was not worried apparently. Who am I to know that to get more sympathy I have to not eat for the day??! Or throw up again? Only thing I didn't appreciate though was she told mum off 'bout my collar! Rude. She's worried I'll try and chew it and she'll have to operate to get loom bands outta me. Told her I ain't that daft!! Dunt taste nice anyway, I tried.

The best thing though was we have to sit down and wait before we see Emma. Mum got really stroppy with two blue ladies who had an Animal in a basket. I don't know what she said but she sounded like she does when I'm in for it! She's got flu so she's a grumpy old so n so.

I really hope they don't see any more fleas though, it gave me headache whatever they did. This big New tin that gives me nice food though, it doesn't give me as much as before but I'm doing my best on that one. I'll not starve.

And if you're still reading, thanks for your support. A pugs work can be a challenge!

Snuffles,
    Will x
    Amy
    ~ Will's mum and servant!
    And now mummy to puppy Charlie too! Who said pugs are addictive?! :)

Penny's Mom is offline Village Mayor

Penny here and say yep them hoomans are nuts. Mummy has been watching me all day and checking my pee and poop. They also gave me more pills than usual today. Hope you get them to let you be.

Ruby here the story is sweet and I can totally relate. Good luck

Penelope Willow Mummy

AmyR is offline Village Ninja Pug

Penny my darling, mums read a couple of posts about you not feeling 100% well at the moment. She can't remember if she's said so before (I do love her but she is a clutz!) but we hope you get well soon!! Give those pills a good sniff but I'm sure they are to make you feel better.
    Love from Will x
    Amy
    ~ Will's mum and servant!
    And now mummy to puppy Charlie too! Who said pugs are addictive?! :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

wasabimom is offline Village VP

Pets are weird.....especially human pets....no fur, don't sniff butts (but like to watch what comes out of your butt!)...just weird. But we need the human pets to go to the store to buy toys and food. My humans are really not very bright. Keep trying to feed me stuff like I am some kind of dog!!!! Don't they realize their one purpose in life is to serve us?!?!? I am a PUG!!! We are truly higher beings...just don't lose sight of that! Sigh.....Yes Will, we have such a burden to bear in these kind but silly pets!

PapayaThePug is offline Village Mayor

Papaya here, I know how you feel Will. My humans, my slaves as I call them are not so bright. They chase me around the house when I play with these funny smelly things they wear on their paws. It takes them AGES to make my food cuz they keep adding all this powders and oils. They also torture me to put stuff in my eyes, but the human who calls herself my momma gives me lots of kisses, I like them but not in front of my yorkie pal next door. They are useful though, they buy me toys and give them funny names, take me to the park so I can sniff some butts and "Momma" takes me on long walks every morning, we have long conversations, some other humans look at us funny but they just dont get it. I let them sleep with me in my big bed because I feel bad for them and they keep me warm. Sometimes I wonder how would they survive without my advanced intelligence? It must be hard being one of them. So just be patient and enjoy their devotion :)
    Papaya & Kiwi's Mom

"If it's not a pug, it's just a dog"

babyroni is offline Village Royalty

Ruby here: My girl human is the meany in my house, she kidnaps me from my boy human and make me go to awful places like what she call a vet. She's started to give me hardley any food and tells the boy human not to share his dinner with me
    any more! And she tells everyone I'm fat not to feed the little piggy. Today was the last straw tho, she took me to the place she calls the grumer and I had to suffer for two hours under torture so I would smell good to humans. I can't take it any more I want a new human who who will treat me as the queen I am!
    AmyR, Nina_W and wasabimom like this.

Nina_W is offline Village Story Teller

Love this thread :)
    We are all so pugged
    AmyR and CinnamonC like this.

+ Reply to Thread