Arrival Of Hades. Please upload your pug's first arrival photos if you have :) - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Arrival Of Hades. Please upload your pug's first arrival photos if you have :)

glebou is offline Village Admiral

I haven't had a LITTLE pug puppy since 1989. Edgar Allen Pug was just 10 weeks old when we got him. Of course, there are no digital pictures. I'd have to hunt through old boxes and albums to find a snapshot to scan.

Moe was about 11 months when we adopted him from the rescue. All the rest of my pugs have had gray chins by the time they came to live with me.

Oh, but I helped my daughter raise her black pug, who was only five weeks old when he was presented to her. He was the cutest puppy EVER. So tiny. Even full-grown, he is on the small side for a male pug.
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Carmelo Pace, the Mal-shi, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

allygirl is offline Village Admiral

Here is my sweet baby girl that I love soooooo much!

ChristinePugMom is offline Village Royalty

Elvis as a sweet baby.
    Mom to Elvis and Buddy

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

ODemPugz is offline Village VP

OMG...after seeing all of the pics of puppies, it makes me want another! Then I remember what "puppy-hood" was like! They have to be the cutest puppies around!

Tiny's Mum is offline Village VP

This photo of Tiny was taken when we first brought her home. I can still remember the drive from my brother's house to home, only about30 mins but seemed to take forever. Tiny was in a box on the back seat of our car, me holding on to her for dear life. I have many cuter ones - curled up asleep in the garden, being cuddled etc, but this is the first one taken when we arrived home, at least the first that I have downloaded to Photo Bucket.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Edgar Allen Pug, the puppy who began the pug dynasty in this house. We brought him home April 15, 1989.

Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Carmelo Pace, the Mal-shi, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by glebou View Post
    Edgar Allen Pug, the puppy who began the pug dynasty in this house. We brought him home April 15, 1989.

All of your Pugs since have him to thank for Pugging you so completely. Thanks for taking in the older guys (and girls...).
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

Actually, it's my daughter's fault. She saw Edgar first and talked her Dad into buying him. I didn't want another dog.

And the rest is history....
    Gaye

Oscar & Margo is offline Village Mayor

I love this thread!!!!

This is my Oscar the first day I met him. (My future Mother in law is holding him) This picture makes my heart BURST with joy! There is not much else in this world I love more.

And here he is at home for the first time.

His first picture with Santa!

Here is the first picture I ever saw of my little Margo. Love at first sight for sure!

And her first day home...

Now best friends!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123