The Floating Pug - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: The Floating Pug

LostGirlJess is offline Village Puppy

@tall grass pugs; When we first got him (back in September/early October), my dad had him in the backyard while he was doing some yard work. Percy fell right into the pool! Thankfully, it was only the wet deck, which is at max. a foot deep. After that, we put up a sturdy but not permanent fence. Then summer came around and we got him a life vest to help train him what to do when/if he falls in the pool. We plan on being able to take the fence down by next summer. Of course, we will keep it up for as long as we need to.

@rupp49er; I'm not sure which brand it is, actually! I looked over the vest itself, but it doesn't have a name. It has a cross with a dog running/jumping through it. We bought it at PetSmart. Last time I was there, they still had a bunch out. I will check the next time I go (which should be this Saturday). We bought a medium. It fits him pretty well! We have it shrunk up pretty small, since he isn't even a year old yet. It is a little long on him, though. The vest sometimes covers his tail. But there's not much we could do about that.
    babyroni likes this.
    "Scrub-a-dub-dub, a pug in the tub!" is said every time Percy is in the bath.

Emme is offline Village Mayor

My Dolly has a life jacket, shes half pug half shih tzu, and has the most teeniest legs ha! she LOVES to swim!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12