We are cheering our mommy up...*pix*
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We are cheering our mommy up...*pix*

Talking We are cheering our mommy up...*pix*

She says our human sister went to school. She says it is our job to cheer her up but we don't know how much of this we can take. Today she gave us baths, took us shopping for treats and fancy collars and dressed us up. She says we look cute but we think we want a new home....Will someone please help us? She said something about a bright orange wig for tomorrow...

us after the bath...

Mama said I looked so handsome, but I am so embarrased... It's shameful!

The new fancy fall collars she bought us...

Mama bought my sister a pink hat but she is smart and can get it off...

More to come....

Those are too funny !

Where do you get those collars ?

Here we are buckled up...

That's right I am no dummy... Mom had to hold my head to grab a shot! I hate the hat!!! Mom also said she would try for a better shot tomorrow!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Too cute! I love how they go along with it! nice pics sure too cheer up anyone

I got the collars from a wholesale warehouse called Arnes. They have all kinds of party supplies & pet supplies. They allow dogs so I took the pugs shopping..Great deals too. The collars were only $6.00...

[QUOTE=mavissmom]Those are too funny !

Where do you get those collars ?

Jolly,

Angel here. We one-eyed pugs have to stick together. I'm sorry about the bath - they are horrible things. I have to say, you look like one dangerous pug. Good thing I like bad boy pugs. HUBBA HUBBA

My mommy wouldn't mind if you & Ms. Foo come live with us. She doesn't make us wear hats, though collars and sweaters on occassion.

Please say you'll come.

Quote Originally Posted by zebrafae

Mama bought my sister a pink hat but she is smart and can get it off...

More to come....

Nell's Mom is offline Village Royalty

Ms. Foo and Jolly,

This is Nell. I really feel for you. I remember my mom had a day like that and she thought it was so funny to make me wear all this crazy stuff and she put some paper thing from the dry cleaner over my head. I was not amused. What are they thinking? I think she had gotten into the cabinet under the sink or something I'd love to have you come live here with me but I can't promise you a mom that's any more sane than yours! But I'm fun!!

Nell

ChumleyPug is offline Village Admiral

***Chumley points and laughs at the funny dogs with hats & glasses!!***

Ha! Too cute! I love them! Your puggies are really cute.
    Jeanne

Mom to...
    Chumley - my heart-pug
    Loki - our sweet new fawn boy
    Chloe - our gentle & beautiful Springer Spaniel

and Cooper, my first love and grumpy-bear Cocker Spaniel who now watches over us from the Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace big guy. We love and miss you. (Aug 30, 94 - Jun 23, 08)

Awwww, my Mom does not really dress me up! Only on special occasions, and warm coats in winter. You are more than welcome to come over and stay at my house! I do have to warn you that she is a pain with baths and brushing teeth... No getting out of that I'm afraid! Jasmine

Newsie96 is offline Village Irish Pug Pub

Murph-Man here. Sometimes you just have to put up with your crazy mom's antics. My mom is nuts. She puts me in hats and shirts and Grandpa gets mad and says that she's torturing me. But I love to hear mom laugh. And when I put up with it, I get a liver treat. And those hats aren't so bad. I think you both look good. Just think, she could have made you look like this:

Samantha,Mom to: Murphy B., CGC, TDI, Duke and Hippie Shyster. And WIFE of Jeff, who keeps her on her toes.

Murphy on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?62118

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast