+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: We are almost ONE!!

freak is offline Village Royalty

laceysboer likes this.

laceysboer is offline Village Puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Shan01 View Post
    Interesting enough, I have a pug named Edgar as well and HIS birthday is also August 14th...
    Happy early birthday to your little Edgar too! That is pretty neat to find another Edgar with the same birthday, how old is your sweetie face? Oddly enough, my daughter was doing a poetry unit in school and had to research Edgar Allen Poe. We had been reading a lot of his work together when we picked up our little guy...We were toying with the name "Gus," but I saw him and knew he was an Edgar Allen Pug. I thought I was being clever, until my niece told told me about some person who makes youtube videos that has a pug with the same name.
    Mom to six fur babies. Three dogs: One Shepard mix, one Mini-jack, and one Pug (the apple of my eye, the love of my life, Momma's baby boy). Three cats: Two awesome kitties and one demon spawn

Bugoneal is offline Village Featherpug

Lovely sweet pics of the two Edgars! Happy Birthday boys!
    laceysboer likes this.
    ~~mary - loved by Colbie the Vizsla Pug, plus many featherpugs! Remembering our heart pugs Bug and Sugar at the Rainbow Bridge with Sissy the Chihuahua Pug

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Shan01 is offline Village Governor

Quote Originally Posted by laceysboer View Post
    Happy early birthday to your little Edgar too! That is pretty neat to find another Edgar with the same birthday, how old is your sweetie face? Oddly enough, my daughter was doing a poetry unit in school and had to research Edgar Allen Poe. We had been reading a lot of his work together when we picked up our little guy...We were toying with the name "Gus," but I saw him and knew he was an Edgar Allen Pug. I thought I was being clever, until my niece told told me about some person who makes youtube videos that has a pug with the same name.
    Edgar will be three. He is actually named after my bf's grandfather, lol.
    laceysboer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12