Lately noticed that Zeus has really not been responding to me when I call him and so on. I have helped tons of deaf dogs and really wandered if Zeus was going deaf. When he is asleep the world could fall apart and he would still be sleeping........
So decided to make a vet appointment and check it out............and then last night I had a big T-Bone steak with a huge rib bone in there and some leftovers.........
I said I wander who the lucky dog is that will get the leftovers tonight..........
they had been barking all 5 of them during the time that I cooked the steak on the bbq...and more once the steak came in........
I said Well Zeus does not want any steak...........
and HE COMES running fast.......

and then everywhere I went in the house with the steak I called and he came running fast again so he has very selective hearing disorder big time........

Well will not need the vet appointment.

My sons bulldog hurt her paw and he babied Bella. he thought he should get her checked out at the vet. He made an emergency appointment and the vet had her go and walk down the hall so the vet could see how she was walking. She limped alright but on the wrong Paw.....lol so much for that expense....

one time Max did he same thing here too, he seemed to be limping on his one foot, I pampered him and lifted him up and so on.......I was worried about him too and made a vet appointment only for him to the do the same thing as Bella, limping n the wrong paw. then the vet offered Max a treat and he was not limping at all but running. another wasted expense.....lol

I do not like to take any chances with the dogs here but sometimes I can get fooled big time by Dogs in fur suits....lol

and BTW Zeus was thrilled with leftovers and he was like Putty in your hand. You could do anything you wanted as he chewed on the rib bone and got nowhere. they are hard hard. I even got his nails clipped during that time.....and that says a lot about the power of the bone....... Zeus is the worst dog in the world for nail trims there is. I am sure the cost of the whole steak was less then the cost of taking him in and paying to get his nails trimmed. that is what I have to do normally..........