I WOULD call this a wise old Senior.........lol that Pru surpries me here.......
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pat's Crew
  • 1 Post By Bugoneal

Thread: I WOULD call this a wise old Senior.........lol that Pru surpries me here.......

Pat's Crew is offline Village Question Asker

Default I WOULD call this a wise old Senior.........lol that Pru surpries me here.......

trying to find out for sure but she is either 14 or 15 by now for a bulldog that is way old...........so she is lucky and she is happy and busy and loves to be outside and so on.
    she is very active for her age too.......
    Well Coco today was laying on the deck just chillin and enjoying some sunshine......... He never ate all his breakfast ........ guess just not that hungry today........the heat has been pretty warm the past few days so that might be it......
    and then I see Pru........I was watching her............she goes and finds this toy out on the deck and initiates play with Coco..............Coco just loves her and he starts to play too............
    in the meantime she runs with the toy and Coco chases her............Coco is then playing and squeaking the toy on the bottom level in the fenced in area and UP COMES PRU running as fast as her legs could go
    and then I see her EATING COCO'S breakfast..............up comes Coco with the toy to take it her
    she changed from playmate to @@@@@ all in one minute.........
    Coco let her have his breakfast

she would have had to think that out though to get him away from the food dish to make a mad dash to get it........lol
    and her voice is all VOICE......
    and he listens to her good too.........

these 2 are like a match made in Heaven. Sad part is that Pru is on borrowed time already at her age.............
    but for now it is still cougar dating........and both are having fun
    Bugoneal likes this.
    A pugs world is full of play and sleep and of course good food.........

Pat's Crew is offline Village Question Asker

I am sure that most female dogs are DIVA'S
    A pugs world is full of play and sleep and of course good food.........

Bugoneal is offline Village Featherpug

Great story. It would have been fun to video it!
    Pat's Crew likes this.
    ~~mary - loved by Colbie the Vizsla Pug, plus many featherpugs! Remembering our heart pugs Bug and Sugar at the Rainbow Bridge with Sissy the Chihuahua Pug

+ Reply to Thread