Sad day for foster Mommy - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad day for foster Mommy

Lola's Mom is offline Village Royalty

Mary Jo....He always had his lipstick out...ewwww. He must have been a happy boy with that Lola girl around..hee hee. (I couldn't resist.)

Sarah...It's so hard and so rewarding at the same time. I try to tell myself this is only temporary.

Martha...that bowl became Lola's toy a while back. hahaa. Everytime a pug friend comes in they steal that bowl and theres a million toys around!

Roxanne....Notice the Pugarita in the background. My boyfriend got it through your rescue!!! He did it all on his own.

Blanche...That's my head he is nesting in. Hahahaa.

Well I got an email with pictures from his Mommy and he looks very happy with his new siblings They seem to be getting along GREAT!!! YAY! She is going to keep in touch with me and that makes me feel so good. I love happy endings.
    I don't know how to post a picture from an email or I would share.
    Kerrie, Lola and new foster failure brother Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Lola's Mom
    ...I don't know how to post a picture from an email or I would share.
    Forward the email to me at [email protected] and I will post them for you!

How wonderful he has a happy ending!

Here is Buddy with his new family! Sorry, I don't know the other rescue dog's names...

Even though I am happy he found a 'forever' home, I am missing him too!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

You know, whenever I see a group of dogs in a picture all sprawled out on the furniture and happy I just melt inside. It's so wonderful to know these guys were taken from tough times and now live a full life with family, food, and air conditioning. Sometimes it's hard to face the world that seems to be filling up with death, destruction, and cruelty but when someone took the time to make a differance, no matter how small, I have hope again.

~Sarah

Kerrie - those are some of the sweetest pics I have ever seen! I love them all. Buddy sure is a doll and you can tell he is SO sweet natured and loving. I can imagine that it was VERY tough for you to let him go. I thought, actually for a split second that you might be keeping him!

Lola's Mom is offline Village Royalty

Mary Jo....Thank You! She has two Rottweilers and one of them is a rescue and her Boxer was a Parvo baby that she nursed back to health. He has cronic colitis. She is going to be a volunteer at PPRA!

Cindy...know what's funny...I kept saying oh if nobody asks about him I'll keep him or if things don't work out with his new home I'll take him back..ha ha.

I feel really good about fosterering and if I kept him I couldn't foster anymore. It would be too difficult living in a condo.
    Kerrie, Lola and new foster failure brother Logan

Kerrie,

As someone who has 3 babies that someone fostered, I want to say thank you. If they had kept them, I wouldn't be blessed with all their love. I know the lady who had Neuschler was adamant that she go to a good home and threatened us with bodily harm if we failed to prove worthy of Neusch. Fortunately she trusted us and let her go, so we spend every day making sure we deserve the honor. Thank you again for giving Buddy such a good start. He is adorable and I know he will be loved.

ChumleyPug is offline Village Admiral

Awww, he is so sweet. How lucky he is to have found you, and now a forever home! You did a great thing.
    Jeanne

Mom to...
    Chumley - my heart-pug
    Loki - our sweet new fawn boy
    Chloe - our gentle & beautiful Springer Spaniel

and Cooper, my first love and grumpy-bear Cocker Spaniel who now watches over us from the Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace big guy. We love and miss you. (Aug 30, 94 - Jun 23, 08)

Okay, now I'm all teary and sniffly, too. The pictures of him waiting by the door and the one with the rotti and the boxer really got me. What a sweet boy. You did a wonderful job!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123