It can happen so fast... - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: It can happen so fast...

THank goodness there are still some good sumaritans....so glad your baby is safe!!!

Our big dog Jake learned to flip the latch on the gates up. He got out twice before John found a *dog proof* latch for the gates. Thank goodness this was BP (before pug). I can't even imagine the level of panic you must have felt!

When Daisy is out in her x-pen, I'm looking out the window every two minutes, and this is with big brother Jake, watchdog extroidinare, in the yard.

Zelissa is offline Village Royalty

My brother-in-law fixed the loose board, as well as any other loose ones he could find. Later on I put the pugs out & watched them from a window as they went straight to the one that had been loose & tried to push it out. Little stinkers!
    Melissa, mom to
    sassy human girl Abigail Rose born 2/16/2006 & her little sister Elizabeth Mary born 12/28/2009
    pugs Henry & Hewey & cat Gizmo
    Married to Jeff since 5/21/2005
    Remembering Rudy Tooter

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

ChumleyPug is offline Village Admiral

Oh my gosh, you poor thing. I can just imagine how you must feel. I'm so relieved to hear that little Henry was safe. Thank God for that kind lady. I know what you mean about that false sense of security. We try to be so vigilent about our pets safety and then one day you get a big surprise. I'm really happy this turned out with a happy ending.
    Jeanne

Mom to...
    Chumley - my heart-pug
    Loki - our sweet new fawn boy
    Chloe - our gentle & beautiful Springer Spaniel

and Cooper, my first love and grumpy-bear Cocker Spaniel who now watches over us from the Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace big guy. We love and miss you. (Aug 30, 94 - Jun 23, 08)

Thank God Henry is safe and sound. That lady was his guardian angel-what a great idea-to keep dog treats in your car!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345