breed intelligence rankings. - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: breed intelligence rankings.

jwestoverpug is offline Village Royalty

Labs are probably my second favorite breed...after pugs of course!! I work with quite a few labs, and in total honesty I think pugs and labs are somewhat similar. Both will do anything and everything for food, loving, good natured and couch potatos once they grow up a bit along with lots of positive reinforcement!

Jesse

Lemon is offline Village Admiral

That confirms it, then. I haven't known dopey labs. I've known dopey owners! My sister's a prime example. She swears she trained him, but she never went to class -- she thought it'd be "mean." So her big beautiful yellow lab steals food right out of your hand, sweeps you off your feet by running through your legs and runs out the door whenever it's open.
    Kathleen (and Lemon, too!)

©Amanda Jones Photography

pugtwinsmom is offline Village Admiral

77 out of 79. Uh oh... Tanks Kathleen. So much for bulldogs.

My mama says all da time I am not stupid. I get into more things. I just got the most "selective hearing" she has even seen.
    Jennifer, and mama's princesses--
    Tessie, a tiny, black diva,
    Zoe- my slobberin' lovable english bulldog--with selective hearing

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Boogs Dad is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by pugtwinsmom
    77 out of 79. Uh oh... Tanks Kathleen. So much for bulldogs.

My mama says all da time I am not stupid. I get into more things. I just got the most "selective hearing" she has even seen.
    77 out of 79? Meet tyson http://www.skateboardingbulldog.com/picsandmovies.htm

Teach your lab/afgan/whatever to do this. We Bullys are the bomb!

Tugboat

Todd,
    Puppys Dizzy, Corkey and Tucker.

Blanche is offline Village Gaia

One of the favourites at the Super Dogs show is a Bully named Pot Roast, Zoe. He does a whole act, all by himself, making fun of all the misconceptions about bulldogs. I think he's very smart--just like you!!

I love my pugs and some of them are brilliant. But having owned two standard poodles I have got to say they are the smartest dogs. My Allie truly thinks and reasons. She is like having a human. Poodles will test you forever. They keep you on your toes. My Spike could open and kennel and gate at the vet. He used both paws and worked at them until they opened either from the outside or inside. He stayed in the back room a lot of the time in a 10X10 run. He would get bored, open the gate latch and then proceed to open every run there and let all the dogs free. There were 3 different types of latches and he figured them all out. The only thing he couldn't open were padlocks. If he knew you were watching he would never open anything. His intelligence was awesome.

pugluv1 is offline Village Hillbilly Pug Mama

Any dog(the pug) able to train humans to do their will and be at their every command has got to be the smartest dog on earth!!! I'm sure the author of this report was owned by one of those........ shhhh other breeds we won't mention! We know who's the smartest!! Gotta go, mommys coming and I'll get in trouble if she catches me on her computer!! See ya, Pugsly
    Patsy, Puggie Sue& P.J. Inside me lives a skinny women crying to get out. I can usually shut her up with a cookie. If you have changed the life of one child, you have changed the world."I am woman! I am invincible! I am pooped!"
    Mommies three babies Miss Sophie Tucker and Pugsly, and Bumkin, waiting for mommy at the rainbow bridge.Mommy loves you.

Pugluvn is offline Village Admiral

Thay should have used Opie as their test pug for their rankings, then we would have seen that # jump dramatically. Show me another blind, geriatric dog that can move into a new house and learn every square inch of it in 24 hours and I will accept our # 57 ranking. Until then I am unconvinced
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/subbacultcha/Untitled2312.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234