Does your pug(s) pout when you leave for work? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does your pug(s) pout when you leave for work?

ChumleyPug is offline Village Admiral

Chumley does not pout, but screams when I kennel him to go to work. It kills me every time. I can't even describe the sound....like someone is stepping on his you-know-whats!
    Jeanne

Mom to...
    Chumley - my heart-pug
    Loki - our sweet new fawn boy
    Chloe - our gentle & beautiful Springer Spaniel

and Cooper, my first love and grumpy-bear Cocker Spaniel who now watches over us from the Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace big guy. We love and miss you. (Aug 30, 94 - Jun 23, 08)

Quote Originally Posted by ChumleyPug
    Chumley does not pout, but screams when I kennel him to go to work. It kills me every time. I can't even describe the sound....like someone is stepping on his you-know-whats!
    I know that sound! Madelyn made it today when I locked her out of the living/dining rooms behind a closed door because my new refrigerator arrived and I didn't want her to get hurt. I'm telling you that sound was demonic!

haha I know what you mean - When Genie makes that noise I say it's the "gremlin" in her coming out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

rckrmel is offline Village Rocker Mama

Zoe doesn't make a fuss at all since I give her a chicken jerky doggie treat. and now, she gets a treat when she goes "nite nite" too, so she runs to her crate. what these puggies do for treats!

viralmd - do you take Cyril to DDC every day? I wish I could do that...how fun for Cyril!

-MeL
    mommy to baby girl Zoe

www.rescuepugs.com - southern nv pug rescue
    www.myspace.com/vegasrescuepugs - SNPR on myspace

Aw, you're such a mean mommie, leaving them

Poor babies!!!!! Give them all hugs & kisses for me!

Kramer whines & cries hysterical as my bf holds him or he'd chase me out the door. When we are leaving together, he's too kong focused to care about us.

Oscar definitely pouts! My poor boy!

Newsie96 is offline Village Irish Pug Pub

Murphy used to carry on when he was a puppy, but now when he seems me grab my keys, he runs into the bedroom and hops on the bed. He knows his kong is coming with applesauce, treats and peanut butter. He doesn't even care that I'm leaving! But I do get a great welcome home - he can't wait to jump in my lap and shower me with kisses. What's better than that?!
    Samantha,Mom to: Murphy B., CGC, TDI, Duke and Hippie Shyster. And WIFE of Jeff, who keeps her on her toes.

Murphy on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?62118

Pugsley is a pouter in general. He starts pouting an hour before feeding time, combined with a non-stop pacing...he pouts when he is woken up, he pouts if he doesn't go to bed when he wants to...etc... It is so ******* adorable though I just laugh...

Ozzy isn't a pouter...he is my go with the flow pug, and if he isn't happy, he will eat something he isn't supposed to

Lemon is offline Village Admiral

I think Lemon's verrry used to the routine of us leaving. When I get my bag or Tim gets his keys, she sprints to her room and bounds into her bed... waiting patiently for her treat, of course. I can't believe the enthusiasm a tiny little chicken treat brings about.
    Kathleen (and Lemon, too!)

©Amanda Jones Photography

Pugsleigh is offline Village Admiral

The best thing in the world about going to work is

coming home to a house full of pugs.
    They are always sooooo happy!

Pugluvn is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by jwestoverpug
    No pouting here!! Mine know they always get a treat for going in their room when I leave. I sometimes think they look forward to it!!

Jesse
    Same thing here...they are pushing me out the door because they know they are going to get a treat as I leave. I usually leave for work at 7 in the morning, and its funny because on days off they will sit here as calm as can be and at 7 they bolt up and start screaming for a treat and then go back to napping.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/subbacultcha/Untitled2312.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast