Does your pug(s) pout when you leave for work?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your pug(s) pout when you leave for work?

Default Does your pug(s) pout when you leave for work?

My gang in their room (Ignore mess, it is a storeroom too!)
    Does your pug pout??

The Alaska Pugs pout big-time!!

Miss Figgy throws a huge pouting session whenever we leave for work. We ask her to go to her room and her tail drops, her head drops, and she pouts the whole way into her room (she always tries to stop in the living room too...somehow she thinks she will be allowed to stay in there). Breaks my heart every morning.

Madelyn doesn't just POUT, she actually CRIES. It's absolutely pitiful. If she just SEES the keys come out, she begins making this horrible, pitiful high-pitched wailing sound, ESPECIALLY if it's my husband leaving. It is absolutely heartbreaking. I have to hold and comfort her when he leaves, it is really that bad. He feels just awful about it, totally guilt-ridden. But I'm sure she knows that, because she's got him completely wrapped around her little paw!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Zelissa is offline Village Royalty

When we leave for work (or leave for any reason), Henry pouts, but Rudy Tooter screams and howls at the top of his lungs!
    Melissa, mom to
    sassy human girl Abigail Rose born 2/16/2006 & her little sister Elizabeth Mary born 12/28/2009
    pugs Henry & Hewey & cat Gizmo
    Married to Jeff since 5/21/2005
    Remembering Rudy Tooter

This picture says it all! She DOES have him wrapped around her lil' paw!!

I know! It's hysterical! Hard to believe this guy spent so many years in the army, isn't it? What a softie!

When OtisPug sees me doing hair and makeup, he pays close attention, sleeps with one eye open. If I put on my work uniform, he is fine. He jumps up on the couch, in his "spot" and waits for a treat.

If I put on "street clothes"......LOOK OUT!! He whines and cries and throws himself against the front door, kicks and sreams.
    Well, so it seems He makes it reallly hard to leave!

Rocky will just pout, but Namath will pout and run to back of his cage with the saddest look. He gets all the way in the back so I can't kiss him goodbye without crawling in there (which of course I do). And then when I was vacation recently they went to Grandma's, Rocky was fine, Namath hid in his crate for the first 2 days and then just moped the rest of the week.

jwestoverpug is offline Village Royalty

No pouting here!! Mine know they always get a treat for going in their room when I leave. I sometimes think they look forward to it!!

Jesse

If I have my work uniform on, Dixon mopes around, tail down....walks as slooooow as he can. "Play" clothes? Forget it, they both act as though the end of their world is imminent. Almost is worth it to me...when I get home and they nearly scream: "YOU CAME BACK!!!!! YOU CAME BAAAAACK!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast