Here's a twist... What foods DON'T your pugs like? - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Here's a twist... What foods DON'T your pugs like?

Cookie is offline Village Admiral

Mandy doesn't like pretzels, but will eat pretty much anything else.
    ~C~

Mandy
    7/10/92-6/27/09

When Namath has intestinal issues, he doesn't like bananas (I even tried covering it in yogurt which he will lick off), but he loves baby food banana from the jar????

Rocky will eat toilet paper, mulch and anything else, except his vitamin C pill that he has to have everyday to help prevent crystals. He has no problem with the glucosomine and the dermcap, but he hates that vitamin C.

Daisy'sdad is offline Village Puppy

Like somebodyelse mentioned earlier Dog food is Beauregard and Daisy's least favorite food. If it fits in Daisy's mouth it is good, Beauregard doesnt like dill pickles or salt and vinegar potatoe chips. He got on the table and spit both out.
    Beauregard and Daisy's Dad

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Pugsly doesn't like too many veggies, but will eat carrots. She is not big into carbs either - no chips, popcorn, french fries, etc. No dog biscuits of any kind, only stuff like Beggin' Strips. She's very picky!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy'sdad
    Like somebodyelse mentioned earlier Dog food is Beauregard and Daisy's least favorite food. If it fits in Daisy's mouth it is good, Beauregard doesnt like dill pickles or salt and vinegar potatoe chips. He got on the table and spit both out.
    Oh my god I love those salt & vinegar potato chips. One time, I dropped one and Calvin (pug in a beagle suit) snatched it up, froze, and spit it out. He licked his lips for like 10 minutes after that.

In reference to the original question, Angus will eat anything, broccoli, citrus fruit, lettuce, cucumber, celery, ...but the other three don't like vegetables at all.

We had to stop making popcorn because they would all go insane. At the end of the "popping cycle" at least 2 pieces of popcorn would pop after they were in the bowls and they got 'em before they hit the ground, I swear . Now we can't make popcorn because all four get so excited, and I know how bad popcorn is supposed to be for their stomachs.

One more thing...when I walked out to get the mail the other day, Calvin pulled down a whole dish of boiled chicken. I left it about a foot from the edge of the kitchen counter. I think there may have been some teamwork involved because I cannot figure out how he got it.

Newsie96 is offline Village Irish Pug Pub

Murphy hates carrots.... he's a weirdo. But he loves green beans, but likes them warmed over on his kibble.
    Samantha,Mom to: Murphy B., CGC, TDI, Duke and Hippie Shyster. And WIFE of Jeff, who keeps her on her toes.

Murphy on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?62118

Lola's Mom is offline Village Royalty

Lola doesn't like any doggie biscuits. I got the Biscuits for her with the pug on the box and she won't eat them. Then I tried giving her Molasses organic ones and she won't eat them either. She likes peanut butter but not peanut butter flavored biscuits. Biscuits are out!

But yet the rock on the ground, the dirt, the cigarette butt...that's all fair game...hahaha.
    Kerrie, Lola and new foster failure brother Logan

lisa woodruff is offline Village Admiral

Mochi doesn't like bananas. I don't think she likes fruit much.
    Lisa Woodruff - Mom to Olive & Mochi
    A dog is a dog, but a pug is another person in your house.
    http://mochiolive.mypicgallery.com
    Copyright Amanda Jones Photography
    http:// web.mac.com/puggedx2

No such thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345