Reunited, and it feels so good...*pics* - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reunited, and it feels so good...*pics*

adenes is offline Village Senator

I helping a co-worker make decorations and I found myself singing the song out loud! I had to say that I heard it on the radio and I almost slipped about PV!
    Mom to Pugsley-Toad (aka Pug with an emphasis on the U Puuuuuuug) and Maize the snuggle bug boxer/pit mix!

ewoodpugz is offline Village Admiral

They're so sweet...could there be a puggy wedding in the offing??I would love to see pictures of that!!
    Rebecca, and her puggies Miss Emma, Mickey, Arthur and Marmite.

Forever missing my beloved Albert, waiting for us at the bridge.

Borismonster is offline Village Royalty

Oooh, can you believe I never even thought about that?? How cute would that be??

Emily, Sally isn't much of a snuggler, is she? She would sleep at my feet too, but every once in awhile she would pop up and put her paws on the couch and then paw at my hands. I tried getting her to come up on the couch but she would slink off and look dejected. She actually went and slept in the crate! :-| They did have a very cute head to head snuggle moment and at one point they were almost in the crate together. I almost died, it was so cute! No pics, I didn't want to jump up and disturb them.

I'm sure Boris will be a sleepy angel tonight. Are you feeling better?

Quote Originally Posted by ewoodpugz
    They're so sweet...could there be a puggy wedding in the offing??I would love to see pictures of that!!

Lisa, Sadie in Hollywood and my sweet Boris living in Silver Lake

http://www.dogster.com/?89944

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Silverlakepugs/

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Bree is offline Village Admiral

I'm feeling a little better, but I could use about 8 more hours of sleep!... Joey and I bought Season 1 of "Lost" so we're going to veg out and watch it.

Sally's actually very snuggly, but not all the time. Most of the time, though. Just a couple of minutes ago, she fell asleep with her little head on my feet. When Joey and I are working on our computers, she always has to be touching one set of feet, usually mine. It's pretty cute. Perhaps she was just tired?

Thanks again for taking care of her! Regarding the pug wedding, I think it sounds like a great idea! Maybe when she's a year old. Joey would never let her get married at only 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Borismonster
    Oooh, can you believe I never even thought about that?? How cute would that be??

Emily, Sally isn't much of a snuggler, is she? She would sleep at my feet too, but every once in awhile she would pop up and put her paws on the couch and then paw at my hands. I tried getting her to come up on the couch but she would slink off and look dejected. She actually went and slept in the crate! :-| They did have a very cute head to head snuggle moment and at one point they were almost in the crate together. I almost died, it was so cute! No pics, I didn't want to jump up and disturb them.

I'm sure Boris will be a sleepy angel tonight. Are you feeling better?
    Emily, mom to Sally and Baxter

Borismonster is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Bree
    Sally's actually very snuggly, but not all the time. Most of the time, though. Just a couple of minutes ago, she fell asleep with her little head on my feet. When Joey and I are working on our computers, she always has to be touching one set of feet, usually mine. It's pretty cute. Perhaps she was just tired?

Thanks again for taking care of her! Regarding the pug wedding, I think it sounds like a great idea! Maybe when she's a year old. Joey would never let her get married at only 8 months.
    It's always a pleasure to watch Sally. She is snuggly, just not "lap snuggly". Or maybe not to other people. She would sleep on the couch sometimes but then would jump down and rest her head on my feet. If she was on the couch, everytime she would lay down I would say, "good girl Sal" and she would lift her head up and run over and sniff my face. She's so funny!

Yes, Boris will be a year old in a week and 1/2. I think it's a good idea to wait a bit longer.

Lost...you guys are gonna love it! Pay attention to Locke and Walt.

Lisa, Sadie in Hollywood and my sweet Boris living in Silver Lake

http://www.dogster.com/?89944

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Silverlakepugs/

They are the cutest couple ever

Georgia Pug is offline Village Heart of Gold

Default So Cute!

They are so cute together, I think they should definitely
    get married!

The Georgia Pugs
    If You Can't Say Anything Nice,
    Just Don't Say Anything.

+ Reply to Thread