Second Puppyhood
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Second Puppyhood

Donandpug is offline Royal Servant to HRM and Retired Administrator

Default Second Puppyhood

Puggles is regressing into a new puppyhood.

For years she has not played with any of her numerous toys. That is not to say they were neglected. She would take each one and place it strategically around the house so as to have one available if needed. She would never play with them, just quietly disburse them around the place. Everyso often I'd see that she had moved one or two of them.

However, here in the last few weeks, she has been spending hours chewing on, shaking and rolling around on a couple of her old favorites. One being her old pink penguin and the other her lamb. Right now, she is shaking the leg of the penguin while laying on the lamb. Just like a pup, she carries them around, shakes them and guards them. This weekend she even jumped on the bed with one in her mouth!

Maybe the stress of being Queen of All Pugs and Supreme Ruler of Alaska is getting to her??

If you never change your mind, how can you be sure you have one?

http://donaldopato.blogspot.com/

How wonderful! Maybe she is finally getting used to where you now live. *LOL*

I want pictures!

FourteenLegs is offline Village Diva

Oh gosh - I better tell that pile of toys in the basket there's hope for them yet!!! go Puggles!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Check out the PugVillage Books - buy one from HERE and help rescue.

Rona and the Principessas Imogen and Pearl. Holding in our hearts forever LouLou and Puck who have been reunited at the Bridge.
    All my babies at the Bridge - LouLou, Puck, Piaff, Donato, Persia, Dragon, Smugs, (Pugs) and Madam and her son Woolfie (horses).

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Maybe it's a full moon - Ferdie who never plays with any of his toys although he distributes them about the house and tries to hide them from Bella - is playing all over with them this evening - rolling about and shaking them and just being a puppy again

+ Reply to Thread