Pet Store Antics - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pet Store Antics

tocents is offline Village Bug Shutterbug

Quote Originally Posted by Bill M.
    Believe it or not, it has gotten to the point that it just doesn't bother me anymore!!!!!

Bingo-given that we live in a world of so much turmoil, any day that the worst thing that happens to me is a little pug pee or poo-well, that's a pretty good day!
    Cathy, Dino Bambino the Lawless Terrier, Laura-Lovey the Pug Diva and Sparky Boo Boo, the Pug Mutt

And playing together at The Bridge
    Bubba Chunk, Gentleman and Scholar
    Lucy the Beagledor
    Liza, the sweet little bundle of good nature
    Big Roxie
    Barney the Wonderbug
    Whompin' Stompin' Walter-A Legend in His Own Mind
    Sweet Rascal Joe

I've been peed on at more pug parties than I care to think about. I love sitting on the ground with them, and that makes me a perfect target.

Pee, poop, throw-up, come with the territory! I also have Beau, my 'special-needs' pug, so there are paper towels in every room in my house that he is allowed in!!

Quote Originally Posted by tocents
    Bingo-given that we live in a world of so much turmoil, any day that the worst thing that happens to me is a little pug pee or poo-well, that's a pretty good day!
    In an emergency, I can pick poo up with my bare fingers! (When Beau has bad day)... But hopefully I have my paper towels handy.

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, had to share!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Hehe..I had to share this. After reading this thread, I went and told my boys how good they were. I took Indy upstairs with me while I got ready, and he peed on our curtains. I guess he showed me! Mike, I would also advise getting a steam carpet cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by SairaLV
    Hehe..I had to share this. After reading this thread, I went and told my boys how good they were. I took Indy upstairs with me while I got ready, and he peed on our curtains. I guess he showed me! Mike, I would also advise getting a steam carpet cleaner.

That is funny! Teach you to brag on your pugs!! They will show you every time!

:cheshire:

PugLady3 is offline Village Royalty

Ewww...TMI, Mary Jo! Just kidding!

Cathy, your story about Barney peeing on your bra has me cracking up over here!

Buster & Pugsy both have to mark everywhere when we go into Petsmart/Petco. I also like to sit on the floor at meet-ups & have had my back peed on before. I'm pretty sure that it was Buster that did the peeing too! We've found that Simple Solution works better than Nature's Miracle in our house. Don't know why....it just does!
    Brenda, Bella, Duke, Yoda (hospice), Mae (hospice), Zoe (foster) and
    our angels Pugsy, Buster, & Bud waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge

Northern Illinois Pug Rescue & Adoption (NIPRA)

hypermike is offline Village VP

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjo's Gang
    In an emergency, I can pick poo up with my bare fingers! (When Beau has bad day)... But hopefully I have my paper towels handy.
    I picked up a poop bag dispenser and an extra roll of bags today at Petco. You never know when that will come in handy.

Hypermike
    Owned by Reggie
    View Reggie's blog

Quote Originally Posted by hypermike
    I picked up a poop bag dispenser and an extra roll of bags today at Petco. You never know when that will come in handy.
    Good Idea, Mike!

You ought to list everything you've bought in preparation for a pug, both recently and last month!! I bet it is long!!

Namath likes to pee on Rocky Several times a week when Rocky is peeing, Namath will walk up to him and lift his leg. If I'm close enough I stop him. One tIme he got Rocky right between the eyes. You would think Rocky would get mad, nope, he just finishes his business and walks away. HMM, maybe he likes smeling like pee? \

Cathy that bra story is too funny

hypermike is offline Village VP

Many years ago, we had a dalmatian puppy. She and I were playing kind of rough in the living room. My mom got tired of the noise and yelled at us. Deciding to get the last word, Domino decided to back up against my head and let it loose. My mom tried to yell at the dog but was laughing too hard. In retrospect, it was really funny.

My mom tells the story much better than I do.

Hypermike
    Owned by Reggie
    View Reggie's blog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast