Pet Store Antics - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pet Store Antics

tocents is offline Village Bug Shutterbug

Quote Originally Posted by hypermike
    Many years ago, we had a dalmatian puppy. She and I were playing kind of rough in the living room. My mom got tired of the noise and yelled at us. Deciding to get the last word, Domino decided to back up against my head and let it loose. My mom tried to yell at the dog but was laughing too hard. In retrospect, it was really funny.

My mom tells the story much better than I do.

Absolutely, the more time that goes by, the funnier the peeing stories get-even when they happen to me!

Of course, as someone so aptly pointed out when Dino tore up my blinds "these kinds of stores are really funny when they happen at someone elses' house....)
    Cathy, Dino Bambino the Lawless Terrier, Laura-Lovey the Pug Diva and Sparky Boo Boo, the Pug Mutt

And playing together at The Bridge
    Bubba Chunk, Gentleman and Scholar
    Lucy the Beagledor
    Liza, the sweet little bundle of good nature
    Big Roxie
    Barney the Wonderbug
    Whompin' Stompin' Walter-A Legend in His Own Mind
    Sweet Rascal Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Milosmom
    Congratulations Mike! You've been christened.
    My thoughts exactly! Don't worry, you won't even remember being peed on after you get a little anal juice squirt in your eye.

Dieselsmom is offline Village Royalty

You have definitely been christened Mike. Just a couple days after we brought Makayla home, I was outside talking to the pool installer and Kayla was out there with us. She wanted to show him that I was her mommy, so she walked right up to me, lifted her leg and pissed on my leg!! Monster! But you really gotta love them!
    Rachel - mom to Diesel, Makayla and Gracie Lou Freebush

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

hypermike is offline Village VP

Quote Originally Posted by smoochieface
    My thoughts exactly! Don't worry, you won't even remember being peed on after you get a little anal juice squirt in your eye.
    Ick, ick, ick! This is why we wear latex gloves and glasses. Ick, ick, ick.

Hypermike
    Owned by Reggie
    View Reggie's blog

Daisydog is offline Village Admiral

Oh yes Mike, just another joy of owning a Pug. The ear cleanings, facial fold cleanings, eye goobers, butt juice, nail clippings, toilet paper shredding, and of course the peeing all over the house
    I can't even count the times I've just been walking down the hallway, and all of a sudden I step in a huge wet spot Then I have to go change my socks.
    But yippee for me Daisy is potty trained now
    Janet & Daisydog
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/PanvsPan/Daisypug.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjo's Gang
    In an emergency, I can pick poo up with my bare fingers! (When Beau has bad day)... But hopefully I have my paper towels handy.
    Gee, thanks for sharing, Maryjo - gotta go get some mental floss!

Seriously, Mike, welcome to the wonderful world of pugs - Penny has even marked at Petsmart! Goes with the territory. That's why they have the paper towels and bags and NM stations scattered around.

soniebluvspugs is offline Village VP

Ahh yes the joys of owning a pug. I knew it was love when I picked up Emma for the first time and she peed all over my shirt Or the time I took her to the vet and she did number 2 outside before we went in and then decided she wanted to sit on my lap in the waiting room. As we got up to go into the room, I noticed she had gotten "leftovers" on my shirt. So there I am with a big poop smear on me and we saw the vet that is very easy on the eyes
    Sonia-owned by Miss Emma, Zeus the doxie,Little Miss Lizzie and sweet Judge the rescue puggies.

Emma: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/202344
    Lizzie: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/204243
    Judge: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/544906
    Zeus: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/204246

Aw Mike, don't be mad. Reggie is just happy and proud that you belong to him, he just wants everyone to know it. Hang in there, you are doing a great job!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234