Bob got kicked in PetSmart!! - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bob got kicked in PetSmart!!

I do hope this woman has been barred for life from Petsmart. She should have been satisfied knocking over poor Bob, but, I'm sorry, she would have to pay for kicking him. Mental illness does not excuse open, senseless hostility.

Personally, I would have left no visible signs of trauma, no bruises and no witnesses.

I replyed earlier but the post didn't go through, It was lengthy and I was pretty upset. Moral of my story was, I can't believe people are like that with animals, or even have there own and are like that. I am sorry that happened to you. If anything happened to my babies, I would have cops and a lawyer, I am glad that he wasn't hurt. I am sure that he might have been emotional torn for a while, seeing that pugs are loving and don't understand why other people or dogs are mean to them..

Almandine is offline Village Healing Hands

Lemme at her......just lemme at her! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
    Almandine and the gang - Forty Fortune, Mr Grimson and Hoagie.

Samson, Treacle, Maisie and the beautiful Onion at the Bridge. In our hearts forever. Joined now, too, by George,Wish, Dannika, Helo and Tank.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

georgeandweezy is offline Village Governor

I would have completely lost my s*** right there and kicked the crap out of that woman.

It's one thing if it's a 100-pound pit or rottie that you are scared of, but a PUG!!! Give me a break! That woman has no business owning a pet or being in Petsmart.

I hope karma kicks her when she's down some day!
    Cara & Dan, parents to pugs George, Weezy and Jasper; and nonpugs, Sophia and Bubba.

http://www.blackpugs.net

Blanche, I must commend you on how you handled the situation. I fear that if it was me and someone kicked one of my babies, I would not have been so kind...to say the least....

Hey lady - Here is some advice: If you don't want to be near dogs...Don't go to a pet store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabby is offline Village Mayor

I cannot believe a person who goes into a petstore would be that way...dear god..i think i would of lost it to. Nemo is freindly in a petstore i cant imagine him getting kicked. Nemo says to Bob next time he smells that woman again to bite her ankles. i am so happy she was asked to leave.
    Joanne & Nemo

nbad311 is offline Village VP

I told my ex-boyfriend, AKA current care-taker of Abby/converted pug lover person/protector of all things close to him southern boy, about this story and what happened to Bob, and he told me his own story........ of what he would have done to that lady if this happened to him and Abbs. However, it is not family-forum-friendly story, so I cannot share. But you get the point.
    Jess, mother of Abby, Peaches, and Poly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112