Bob got kicked in PetSmart!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bob got kicked in PetSmart!!

OMG!!! I can't believe that!! Is that woman sick??

I'd have kicked that woman back! (I'd do my pugs a lot of good from jail)

Please give that dear sweet old pug a hug and kiss from me! I am glad the manager told the woman to leave. Maybe Bob caught her shoplifting???

I hope she never bred!

Pugweiser is offline Village Pug Brewery

I hope Bob is ok. I would have kicked that woman square in her a$$
    Hugs,
    Renee, Junior, Frito, Elliot, Squirt & Rocco

**Nothing says "I Love You" like a Pug sneezing in your face!**

In memory of my "Heart" Pugweiser - 7/12/03 - 4/1/07 - Lost to P.D.E. (Pug Dog Encephalitis)

"Heaven's the place where all the dogs you have ever loved come to greet you."

tocents is offline Village Bug Shutterbug

Poor old Bob-give him a big kiss for me!

I hope that, that, that THING just, oh, I can't even think of anything bad enough to wish on her. (Well, I can think of lots of things but they are so ugly that I cannot post them )

I'm glad that sweet Bob is ok!
    Cathy, Dino Bambino the Lawless Terrier, Laura-Lovey the Pug Diva and Sparky Boo Boo, the Pug Mutt

And playing together at The Bridge
    Bubba Chunk, Gentleman and Scholar
    Lucy the Beagledor
    Liza, the sweet little bundle of good nature
    Big Roxie
    Barney the Wonderbug
    Whompin' Stompin' Walter-A Legend in His Own Mind
    Sweet Rascal Joe

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

vaderbaby is offline Village Mayor

I feel bad for that woman's pets. If she kicked your sweet Bob, imagine what she does to her own pets. That makes me sick.
    Lauren, Vader & Chewie

Vader on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?82724
    Chewie on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?121205

Quote Originally Posted by EZDave
    Blanche, I will have to say that you handled that situation way more politely than I would have.
    I could almost, maybe overlook the push, I mean maybe she was frightened and just reacted in a panic but, the kicking, oh, being in the treat isle I am very aware of those 3 foot long rawhide bones and being hit with one before I know they could have gotten her full attention as to why she should not kick Bob. Ooh, that really makes me angry.x10
    I was just thinking it was a good thing you, or Douglas, or any other pug-lovin' guy here wasn't at that store... We'd be reading about justifyable homicide on the news!

How can anyone do such a thing to an elderly dog? (Or any dog?) I can't imagine what she does to her own...

Poor Bob-What a nutcase-I mean think about it, who would kick a dog and then spit on their owner. Newsflash lady:WHEN YOU ARE IN A PET STORE, THEIR MAY BE PETS IN THE STORE!

Blanche- I commend you for maintaining control!
    Anyone who kicked an animal in my presence would have found themselves on the ground getting a good look at the heel of my foot before they could blink!

I think you handled it quite well also. I would have pressed charges for her spitting on me and for kicking my dog. She got off easy. I probably would have been in jail right beside her for kicking her back.

I hope Bob is okay. Give him love from us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sabra - Owned by Mack & Mattie
    FashionableFurbabies
    Central Florida Pug Rescue

Click HERE for 2007 PV Secret Santa Info!!
    Deadline for sign-ups is October 10th!!

tocents is offline Village Bug Shutterbug

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjo's Gang
    I was just thinking it was a good thing you, or Douglas, or any other pug-lovin' guy here wasn't at that store... We'd be reading about justifyable homicide on the news!

How an anyone do such a thing to an elderly dog? (Or any dog?) I can't imagine what she does to her own...

Yesterday in another thread I made a joke about forming an angry mob and going to get my friend Clay.

I think PV should form an angry mob and hunt her down. Blanche gets first shot at slapping her upside her nasty head.

(And then Barney would like to lift his leg on her please!)
    Cathy, Dino Bambino the Lawless Terrier, Laura-Lovey the Pug Diva and Sparky Boo Boo, the Pug Mutt

And playing together at The Bridge
    Bubba Chunk, Gentleman and Scholar
    Lucy the Beagledor
    Liza, the sweet little bundle of good nature
    Big Roxie
    Barney the Wonderbug
    Whompin' Stompin' Walter-A Legend in His Own Mind
    Sweet Rascal Joe

Blanche is offline Village Gaia

I know--I kept thinking about her dog--she must have one since she was in the dog treat aisle or maybe she was getting them for someone else. I don't know--it was so shocking to me. And it scared poor old Bob to death. Our favourite cashier (who has pugs) took Bob into the staff room and gave him some yogourt while he sat on the staff sofa with her and got some pats.
    I talked to the manager after and apologized for not having Bob on leash--he was pretty cool about it and said that Bob is hardly a threat to anyone, but technically he should be on leash or in a cart. Yeah, I know he should, but he loves waddling around PetSmart smelling stuff. Oh Well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast