Where does your pug sleep at night? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Where does your pug sleep at night?

Tinker's mom is offline Village Royalty

Tinker has slept with us since day one!
    CSollers and nibbler1 like this.
    Jackie,Mom to Robbie & Stacy my human children and Tinker my furkid.

ODemPugz is offline Village VP

My two always slept with me until this nerve crap crept into my life! My right arm and hand are so sensitive that I can't right now. Sure hope it subsides...miss my babies in my bed! Imagine you bumped your funny bone...now imagine that all day and night...that's me.
    nibbler1 likes this.

JustChuck is offline Village Senator

Mine sleep in bed with me, and I love it. Neither of them snore, but they like to be in contact with me, either between my legs or right up against my leg. Makes it a little awkward to shift position during the night, but not a big deal. I posted this photo on here sometime last year, under the covers settling in for the night.

Former dad to Murphy and Sparky

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

glebou is offline Village Admiral

Jabaar Jefferson Pug and Dylan Thomcat sleep in the big bed with me. Snafu DeLaRue sleeps in a crate in the living room, because she wouldn't settle, and she would hop down and pee on the rug during the night. Millicent the Magnificent sleeps anywhere she pleases.

Last edited by glebou; 10-11-2016 at 10:59 PM.
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

nibbler1 is offline Village Puppy

Quote Originally Posted by JustChuck View Post
    Mine sleep in bed with me, and I love it. Neither of them snore, but they like to be in contact with me, either between my legs or right up against my leg. Makes it a little awkward to shift position during the night, but not a big deal. I posted this photo on here sometime last year, under the covers settling in for the night.

That is how my pug sleeps lol. I wish I have two pugs. I fantasize about having an army of pugs like fashion designer Valentino.

Joe&Jeana03 is offline Village Puppy

Lucy sprawls out right between jeana and I.
    She's not a big snorer but, we just got used to it and from then on......never notice it.
    nibbler1 likes this.

Shan01 is offline Village Governor

All three in bed with myself and the BF. Oskar sleeps in between legs, Edgar by the foot of the bed and new rescue Cooper right between us. We need to seriously upgrade to a king size bed, LOL.
    nibbler1 likes this.

nibbler1 is offline Village Puppy

Default Where does your pug sleep at night?

Since I started this post my pug sleeps on the bed with me everyday . And that is where she will stay at night from now on. She starts on the pillow until my fiancé joins us. Then she sleeps at the foot of the bed because there is more space.
    CSollers and pickles2001 like this.

LilyFayre is offline Village Tea Pug

Mine has always slept with me at night and doesn't snore unless her head is in a weird position. She just comes for a quick goodnight hug with her paws around my neck now before settling down to sleep against my back unless she gets cold then she snuggles under the duvet.
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki and nibbler1 like this.

pugaddiction is offline Village Royalty

Ours sleep in the bed with us. But truthfully if your pug is happy in the crate I would not change that. It makes it easier if you ever go away and your pug has to go to a kennel or a friends place for a sleep over. I would prefer mine to not sleep with me because I am a light sleeper and get very hot at night but hubby would never go for that. Last night I got hot so I flipped over and accidently squished poor Eddie. He let out a yelp, poor guy. And our girl Roxie snores extremely loud but for some reason it never keeps me awake.
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki and nibbler1 like this.
    Pug Mom to Roxie
    Zoey (March 27, 2005 - February 23, 2015) and Eddie (October 2, 2010 - September 10, 2019) have moved on to the bridge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast