Still Desperately Seeking Pug-Nacious Pug Figurines
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still Desperately Seeking Pug-Nacious Pug Figurines

PugnaciousLove is offline New to the Village

Default Still Desperately Seeking Pug-Nacious Pug Figurines

I last posted quite awhile back about desperately seeking Pug-Nacious Pug Figurines from Westland Giftware. On August 29th, I lost my soulmate, my best friend, my 12 year old Pug Bella Latte, to cancer. She was one month short of turning 13. I've been battling the loss, and doing what I can to get through the days without her. Last night, I was contacted by someone that had seen my previous post about searching for the last 7 that I need, and has one of them for sale. It has brought me happiness and joy that I haven't felt since Bella left for the Bridge. So, I wanted to update the post, and take a chance that maybe one of you have one of the now 6 that I need. I need the Plumber Pug, the Teacher's Pet Pug, the Baker Pug, the Painterly Pug, the Jester Pug, and the Poodle Skirt Pug. I also have Puggy friends that collect them and are looking, so please feel free to contact me and I will put you in contact with them. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thank you again, and I look forward to any and all contact! ~Stephanie

Previous Post:
    Good evening Everyone! I truly hope that you all are doing Pug-Tastick!
    So I am happy and over the moon! Recently I have been contacted by a few Pug lovers, in here, who took the time and made the effort to write to me! As of 9/2/2015, I am still very much searching for any and all Pug-Nacious Figurines! And if you have any that you want to sell on eBay, let me know, and I will have our group keep an eye out!
    Ok, I didn't intend to write a novel here! Please contact me if you have any and all Pug-Nacious that you are willing to sell, I really would appreciate the help! So yes, even though it's been a year since my original post, it is 9/2/2015, and I'm still so very interested, and am so very grateful to the ones who have contacted me! I can be reached at [email protected]
    Or [email protected]

And again, TY TY TY, I absolutely love these figurines! And I'm so close and I think that's why it's getting harder to find the ones I need. And for the record, this is written on 9/2/2015. I look forward to hearing from you very soon!
    Last edited by PugnaciousLove; 11-12-2016 at 10:21 PM.

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

Two Dog Dancing in Oceans Springs once had them 228.875.0150 cant remember if she still had any good luck on the quest.
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

+ Reply to Thread