"These people have no idea..... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: "These people have no idea.....

Pat's Crew is offline Village Question Asker

Congrats to the humans and the pugs thought your dilemma over here and came up with
    You will sleep in the crate as long as the crate is in there roommmmmmmm....woof
    that might work out ok ...............they might say no way but try that......anyhow
    AmyR likes this.
    A pugs world is full of play and sleep and of course good food.........

AmyR is offline Village Ninja Pug

I'd love to have him as a pageboy!! :) but unfortunately the place where we're getting married is guide dogs only :(

I will miss my puggy cuddles at nighttime never mind Will not being happy about it!lol. But I'm sure (fingers crossed.lol) he will do his duty and settle for a couple of nights in his cage, we'll make it extra cosy for him :)
    Wonka & Nilla and LilyFayre like this.
    Amy
    ~ Will's mum and servant!
    And now mummy to puppy Charlie too! Who said pugs are addictive?! :)

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

They absolutely must let you sleep in the bed, even if they have to pack your sheets/pillows/blanket! I am so happy they are getting married but sleeping in a crate well........here is what Meelah said S C R E A M like a banshee if they try to make you sleep in a crate at night! Sissi said act demented (that means flop over like a rag Pug and try to look super sad!

Good luck and make sure all Pug approved foods from the reception are brought to you for pain and suffering!
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

They absolutely must let you sleep in the bed, even if they have to pack your sheets/pillows/blanket! I am so happy they are getting married but sleeping in a crate well........here is what Meelah said S C R E A M like a banshee if they try to make you sleep in a crate at night! Sissi said act demented (that means flop over like a rag Pug and try to look super sad!

Good luck and make sure all Pug approved foods from the reception are brought to you for pain and suffering! IF you have to sleep in the crate please request a blanket that has been slept on by them so you have their scent to comfort you ( still in the room would be better )
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12