+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By laurss95
  • 2 Post By sassismom

Thread: Love black pugs too!

laurss95 is offline New to the Village

Default Love black pugs too!

Hello,

I haven't posted in a long time but, me and my partner are finally getting our own pug puppy next year! Studding takes place next month wahoo :-D Anyway... I've been looking at pug merchandise and I only ever see fawn pug items never black pugs - why is that? I've designed a pug related t-shirt for people to purchase as I feel people favour the fawn pugs and forget about the black ones :-( I need to sell at least 10 for them to go to print so, happy shopping!

https://www.mercht.com/c/love-black-pugs

Take care guys
    Laura X
    Bugoneal and myboysRmylife like this.

sassismom is online now Village Original Southern Dame

I buy 2 if it's resin statues and paint one black in honor of Angus! Love black Pugs so I just do a lot of painting! For many years black Pugs where the "black sheep" early on they where destroyed as not being breed standard, same with the Apricots! Happily except for back yard breeders things have changed for the better!
    Bugoneal and laurss95 like this.
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

+ Reply to Thread