Pugs sucking "kneading" on objects
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Pugs sucking "kneading" on objects

Exodus is offline Village Puppy

Default Pugs sucking "kneading" on objects

Does anyone else's pug have a special object they love to suck or knead on? Miss Daisy has her "wooby" a soft slipper she sole from my daughter from the time we brought her home. I know its apparently common and nothing to worry about, just never spoken to anyone personally who has a dog that does this. I find it kind of funny and its always been used as a sleeping aid as she likes to grab it before she goes to bed or when shes going to take a nap.

Shannon C is offline Village Admiral

This pic reminds me of Emma. Emma has 4 hedgehog dog toys she sucks on she loves them. Funny too cause it’s the hedgehog...4 different brands. All loves the same

AmyR is offline Village Ninja Pug

Yep, Will loves to suckle on toys. His big green frog usually. If you're playing with him with one of his toys and he doesn't want to give it back, he sits and suckles on it coz he knows I think it's too cute to approach him for the toy! :)
    Great photo :)
    Amy
    ~ Will's mum and servant!
    And now mummy to puppy Charlie too! Who said pugs are addictive?! :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

Thia really is a great photo.
    Exodus likes this.
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

ChristinePugMom is offline Village Royalty

Miss Daisy is so precious loving on her slipper. My Elvis has one stuffed toy that we gave him when he was about 4-5 months old, we call it "baby". He has to have this when we lay on the couch, go to bed or when he is upset. I buy 2 at a time, when one gets too ratty that even washing doesn't clean it up too good we give him a new one. It is the exact same kind each time, he ignores all other stuffed animals. I am not sure how he knows the difference. He does not want us to touch it other than to find it for him. Here is a picture a couple years old with "baby".
    Mom to Elvis and Buddy

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

Meelah used to love on her "snow ball" I bought several when I could find them then she switched to a rainbow ball, sadly she doesn't love them now I still leave them with her but she doesn't use them like she used to.
    Exodus likes this.
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

What an adorable picture!
    Village Moderator

Mom to Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug and Noodles the Frenchie
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018
    And my Heart-Dog...
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD.
    Februrary 11, 2005 to May 10, 2020. Miss you, sweet boy!

puglover22 is offline Village Royalty

Louie does that all the time!

Stephanie, pugmom to Louie Livewire - 3/15/06 - 6/30/22
    and my 4 angels waiting at the bridge....
    the very special Junior, my pug angel who is doing agility at the rainbow bridge 11/22/91 - 3/13/06
    the very special Danny, my first dog, a Dandie Dinmont Terrier 4/5/70 - 2/10/84
    the very special Paddy, the pug who was loved around the world, who my family had the pleasure and honor of loving for the last 3 years and 5 months 5/1/98 - 8/6/14
    the very special Frannie, the tiniest baby girl pug we ever knew - came into our lives 12/18/16 - 6/26/21

Solider is offline New to the Village

My Jessie also has such a favorite toy. She is ready to suck it all day long and even falls asleep from that. I do not know what the reason is but before she was very afraid of squeaky toys but now she only wants to play with such toys. To be honest I liked it more when she played with ordinary toys because the squeaky ones already give me a headache :D A couple of months ago, I ordered her a squeaky elephant from doggietoys.deals and she plays with it all day. I've even started hiding this toy because it really gives me a headache.
    Last edited by Solider; 04-12-2021 at 03:44 AM.

BabsandLoon is offline Village Admiral

Yep! Louie has a Bink and a pappy. If we don’t have those when we go to bed at night we are in for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki and Rugbysmom like this.
    ~Babs Mom #1 to Louis Franklin, Georgia Pearl, and Charles Mylo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast