Like Tree24Likes
  • 10 Post By Shannon C
  • 7 Post By SiennasMommy
  • 3 Post By Wonka & Nilla
  • 4 Post By Shannon C

Thread: These days dogs are in heaven

Shannon C is offline Village VP

DefaultThese days dogs are in heaven

Well here in Boston we were told yesterday we are out of school till May 4. Husband required to work from home till at least April 27. We have been in quarantine as many for a couple weeks now. We are in a lockdown also we’re only gas stations and food stores open with takeout food only.
    The dogs are living their best life. Having all 4 kids home and husband home they are constantly getting attention. Not like they do not in general with me home anyway and doing daycare it’s a different new attention. Going for many many walks around neighborhood they love too.
    I am doing ok myself. Constantly busy with the kids doing activities. Not making an income now is tough. Especially now when this is the time I put money aside for summer because my daycare slows down in summer so now there is no money to be saved but we do what we can do and we will get by during this difficult time. I am thinking of all of my PV human and fur friends. Stay safe! We are in this together!

SiennasMommy is offline Village Royalty

Yup, the Pug Life!
    Sienna's Pictures and Bio - http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1302954 I love you, baby girl!

Help Lisa (6 Beautiful Pugs) and the senior pugs at the "Rusty Pug Retirement Ranch" through their Amazon Wish List http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi.../104M0QBM5XSWW

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

Shannon, thanks for checking in. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you and your family are doing. Are you "home schooling" your kids now? A lot of parents around here are doing that and, from what I've seen online, I've been very impressed with how well they are maintaining a daily school lesson while balancing lots of playtime and walks, etc. Our schools are also delivering boxed meals to the students a few times each week, to make sure they continue to get regular meals while school is out. Take care of yourself and get the dogs and MuShu a pat/scratch/cuddle from me.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that "Pugs in 2020" image!!! So cute and funny. So far my dogs just seem confused by all of this. Wonka is not getting as much sleep as he normally does and that makes him wobbly and tired. With humans home, that means there is the potential for FOOD all day long! And so he is awake and following us and begging. Sigh.
    Village Moderator

Mom to
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD
    and introducing... Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Shannon C is offline Village VP

So basically what I have been doing is all kids need to do 20 min of reading daily, review their math facts and do some type of writing whether it’s a story or like today they wrote letters to their teacher and we mailed it. I do daily activities with them that we have Disney themes to. They really enjoy it and if anyone knows me I am all about pugs and Disney lol!! Samantha loves to bake so we find Disney recipes and she bakes them. So far things have been great. Lots of family time. Lots of puzzles and board games. Unfortunately the next week whether doesn’t look good but honestly I don’t mind hoping people follow rules and stay in. Many kids around here all play together like it’s school vacation. Just wish they would take it seriously so we can get back to normalcy.

+ Reply to Thread