Living with Louie - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Living with Louie

Tinker's mom is offline Village Royalty

Yes to all the above! I just about fill the vacuum container every room and have wondered many, many times how Tinker is not bald! You are well and truly "pugged"!
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    Jackie,Mom to Robbie & Stacy my human children and Tinker my furkid.

SiennasMommy is offline Village Royalty

Now tell me...even with the butt juice, all the hair, the velcroness...would you have it any other way? Didn't think so!

Loved reading this post! Wraps up the life of a pug parent!
    Sienna's Pictures and Bio - http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1302954 I love you, baby girl!

Help Lisa (6 Beautiful Pugs) and the senior pugs at the "Rusty Pug Retirement Ranch" through their Amazon Wish List http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi.../104M0QBM5XSWW

HeidiHoog is offline Village Admiral

I went through the same thing when we first got Otis. It was so spur of the moment and I thought I had made the wrong decision. There were tears shed and talks of rehoming, but like you I am sooo incredibly happy I did not do it. I wouldn't have known what a wonderful pug I was missing out on. I'm so glad things are better with Louie and that you are now pugged!!! He Is a lucky boy to have you both!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

BabsandLoon is offline Village Senator

If I went back I could probably find the post I made on here. It was just one of those days where Louie was extra crazy and I was just done.
    It was that night that I had the conversation with Loon and told her that the people here on PV were amazing and I know any one of them would be able to handle Louie better than I could.

I was seriously going to come on here and beg someone to please take him. Thankfully Loon talked me into giving it another week or two before doing that.

If I'm being completely honest, I think I also got him too soon after losing my Norman. I lost Norman August 26, 2019 and we brought Louie home January 21, 2020. I had to learn to love Louie because he's Louie and to stop getting mad at him for not behaving exactly like Norman.

Pugs are not an easy breed. They are not the breed for everyone. I thought I'd done the research and understood what we were getting into but NOPE. We were not prepared.

I AM very glad I stuck it out with him though. I wouldn't give him up for anything now. He's still wild and crazy. Some days I think I'm going to lose my mind with his clinginess...and don't even get me started on that stupid Frog and Minion of his!

I'm glad you stuck out with Otis! Thank you for telling me that and letting me know I am not the only one who went through that. *hugs*
    ~Babs Mom #1 to Louie

SiennasMommy is offline Village Royalty

Pug puppies are a bit more "wild" than the adults. We've adopted pugs that were older than 3 years as their previous owners were giving them up. He will grow out of that stage. He will still be the "clown" as many pugs are, but won't be quite so wild.
    Sienna's Pictures and Bio - http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1302954 I love you, baby girl!

Help Lisa (6 Beautiful Pugs) and the senior pugs at the "Rusty Pug Retirement Ranch" through their Amazon Wish List http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi.../104M0QBM5XSWW

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Default Living with Louie

Oh man how many times did I ask myself why we got THAT PUG . My hubby had picked him . I would have took a different one from the litter. He also picked him up to come home. I was in Germany my Dad was very sick. We thought we get another Gordon . Nothing prepared me for the wildest puppy ever . And he would bite me so so bad and not stop .
    I am known to shed a tear here or there .
    Anyway I love him so much now! He is my Baby! Gordon is still the exceptional Best Dog in the whole wide world .Periode! But Bruno just is soooo cute !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12