How do you talk to your pug? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you talk to your pug?

The boys LOVE it when we talk.....to them and to eachother...they just sit and listen....do the little pug head tilt thing......I must admitt i am a bit of a baby talker to the boys in the house.....but outside..Manly only!!!!!LOL

Sometimes I talk to them about Michael - real low and quiet right in their ears so they can hear me but he can't! "Daddy is being a butthead. Go bite him." etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants
    Sometimes I talk to them about Michael - real low and quiet right in their ears so they can hear me but he can't! "Daddy is being a butthead. Go bite him." etc.
    Courtney, have you been listening to what goes on in my house??

I sometimes tell Angus in a stage whisper to "pee on Daddy's head while he is sleeping" but I do it loud enough so that Joe can hear me...it is a HINT that he (Joe) is being a turd muffin

You and I need to take the doggies and run away to Hawaii or something, I swear.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Milosmom is offline Village Royalty

I've always talked to Milo like a person.There are rarely other people here who are awake ,so I've talked to him enough that it's pretty much expected of me now.
    I'm pretty sure the neighbor thinks I've lost it.
    Sarah
    ~*Mickey, Milo & Dragos Mom*~
    Always missing *^Remi Pug^ & ^Loli Pom^*

Dieselsmom is offline Village Royalty

Ever since we brought Diesel home, I've talked to him and now Makayla like they are humans, like they actually understand what I'm saying. When we're out walking, I tell them where we are, whose house that is, to do this or that. I'm constantly talking to them. Hey, I've had 10 years to talk to just Josh -- I need others to talk to in this house!!!

Although, I am a little more careful about talking to them in the backyard. Since last summer, I was talking to them -- telling them to hurry up and go poo poo and then we'd pooper scoop so they could find the poop. When suddenly from the other side of the fence I hear, "Hi Rachel." Of course my neighbor was outside gardening listening to me sound like an idiot the entire time!!
    Rachel - mom to Diesel, Makayla and Gracie Lou Freebush

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pugluv1 is offline Village Hillbilly Pug Mama

Yep. its baby talk in my house. I know all the human people around me think I'm crazy, I even have to spell words, like cookie or outside or bath or they go berserk!! Puggie Sue starts spinning like a top! Sometimes I'm afraid she'll screw herself into the floor!
    Patsy, Puggie Sue& P.J. Inside me lives a skinny women crying to get out. I can usually shut her up with a cookie. If you have changed the life of one child, you have changed the world."I am woman! I am invincible! I am pooped!"
    Mommies three babies Miss Sophie Tucker and Pugsly, and Bumkin, waiting for mommy at the rainbow bridge.Mommy loves you.

I have a *special* voice for Ozzy... Pugsley- well he is my mature pug...He gets my real voice for our in-depth conversations... I do however whine to him when I want kisses....

Pugweiser is offline Village Pug Brewery

Its usually baby talk or a high squeeky voice for fun.
    Hugs,
    Renee, Junior, Frito, Elliot, Squirt & Rocco

**Nothing says "I Love You" like a Pug sneezing in your face!**

In memory of my "Heart" Pugweiser - 7/12/03 - 4/1/07 - Lost to P.D.E. (Pug Dog Encephalitis)

"Heaven's the place where all the dogs you have ever loved come to greet you."

What? Are you saying that Penny is not a real person, even though she has four paws and is covered with soft, silky, shiny black fur? Of course I talk to her, and I am convinced that she knows what I am saying. Maybe it's the tone of the voice, and she does know certain words, like treat and walkie and bedtime and snuggle and kissies. Sometimes I think that she is a well-mannered three year old.

LuckysMommy is offline Village Senator

I talk to both of mine soooo much! I have a special voice for each of them... and they totally look at me like they're paying attention to what I'm saying... it's so cute! I'm always talking to them! David says it's cuz they're the only ones who listen
    Love, Hugs, and Pugs!!

Leah- owned by:
    1 1/2 skin kids- Lilly and baby #2 due 6/14/09
    2 fur kids- Toby and Ace
    Forever missing my heart- Lucky (5/14/03 - 5/24/08)
    ~Mommy loves you so much little-man!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast