How do you talk to your pug? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do you talk to your pug?

If your neighbors think your nuts...mine must think I am certifiably insanse!!! Of course we talk to Ihasan like he is a growing young man! When we go for walks we do the same thing. And when he eats we say "slow down, lick your lips, where are your manners". And when he toots we say, "say excuse me". Oh yes and we tuck Ihasan in at night and say, "sweet dreams, get a good night sleep we have a busy day tomorrow, see you in the morning". Is this wrong?

Really are there people who treat their dogs like... DOGS? Hmm...that's not us!!!

Yep, I talk to them like human kids. I can only imagine what my neighbors think of me. C'mon Rocky please go squirt, your breakfast is waiting, C'mon, pleeeease Rock, Mommy is cold and wants to go back in. Oh that's a good boy, do you want to go poo, before we go back in?

Billie is offline Village Senator

I talk to Ebon like a kid too. I've never used baby talk. There is just Ebon and me,so I talk to him a lot. He gets fed when I have my meals so when he comes begging after he's eaten I tell him "you had yours, this is mine". However he usually gets the last bite.
    Billie and Ebon
    "My dog's not spoiled--I'm just well trained

http://www.dogster.com/?82744

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Dayna is offline Village Southern Belle Princess

I talk to them both like they can understand me. Bear normally gets " Look at my sweet little bubby boy" or even "Do you want a cookie, carrot, chewie my little boy" And Annabelle gets "Who's daddy's little girl?" and" Awww what a sweet little one" Oh and lets not forget" Annabelle if you are going to bite on me then you will have to go and play with daddy"

When Jason and I are out and need to get home for the babies Jason says we need to get home to let the kids out. Or just talking about the kids. Like when his parents left Bear was bummed and Jason told Bear" I know you miss granny and grandpa bud but they will be back soon and they miss you too"
    Loving Mommy to Bear and Annabelle
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    And WIFE of Jason...my heart!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit Bear at: http://www.dogster.com/?61580

May your troubles be less, your blessings more, and nothing but happiness comes through your door
    Live well..laugh often..love much
    Help SEPRA when you search use:
    http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=807646

We also talk to our Frankie likes shes child. I call her baby a lot and talk to her in that silly voice you do when you talk to babies lol

David (hubby) will say things to her like "whats your mum got" when i'm doing her food.

My mum tells everyone she has a grandogter (instead of grandaughter).

lisamak is offline Village Merchant

I talk to Vince (and have always talked to my cats) as adults...sorry no baby talk here ;) I don't even baby-talk babies (drives me a little crazy I'm afraid).

Once my mother tried to baby talk to one of my cats and I explained to her that in addition to English, Gorbachev also spoke Russian (he did, we studied it at college), as well as basic Japanese and Spanish...but no 'babytalk'.

People probably think I'm crazy walking Vince and telling him about my cr*p day at work or whatever...but he seems to be listening so I'm gonna keep doing it :)

Lisa, Vince, Norman and Doug-Doug - the baking boyz from My Dog Ate It!

Find us on Facebook!

Follow Norman and the gang on Twitter!

Not only do I talk to my pugs as if they were human, but I firmly believe that my Lulu is fluent in English. Once, Micah and I were discussing whose turn is was to walk them, being extremely careful not to use any buzz words that would set them off.... Wouldn't you know it, Lulu started barking excitedly--she knew exactly what we were talking about. Also, Donovan is such a head-tilter that it makes me talk to him all the time. He just loves the word "gorgeous", esp. when you stretch it out!

buddysmom is offline Village VP

yes i talk to buddy sometimes more then i talk to my own fiance lol and he knows it... my favorite phrase to buddy is
    ( whatcha doing lil pumpkin butt ) he looks at me like ai have totally lost it
    HELP SAVE A LIFE...
    DONATE TO THE FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER

AVON WALK FOR BREAST CANCER 2009
    http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/...s_tafId=321754

Nikki & Buddy the pug ( 4 years old)

come visit my lil punkin butt on dogster
    http://www.dogster.com/?86099

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234