2020 PV Holiday CARD exchange signup - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 2020 PV Holiday CARD exchange signup

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Default 2020 PV Holiday CARD exchange signup

I wonder what else goes wrong .... the App Never updated the year on the cards ....so if you get a card NO it did not take 1 year to get there
    There is a Glitch I AM MAD ! I picked a 2020 card but the glitch keeps switching it to 2019

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by GordonBrunoPugMom; 11-15-2020 at 05:31 PM.
    Santa Claus likes this.

Tuck and Ag's Mom is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by GordonBrunoPugMom View Post
    I wonder what else goes wrong .... the App Never updated the year on the cards ....so if you get a card NO it did not take 1 year to get there
    There is a Glitch I AM MAD ! I picked a 2020 card but the glitch keeps switching it to 2019

Maybe they decided that they want a do over for 2020 too
    Nancy
    Mom to Lolli and Murphy
    Forever in my heart Aggie, Tucker and Frank

Suri is offline Village Secret Super-Star

I just ordered my cards,I ordered from Costco and the had it posted later this month there will be delays, so order early.
    Susan, mom to Bo, Lucy and Finn

Honoring Sruffy, Maggie Mae, Jenny, Trooper, Kaja,Muff, and Pepper

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck and Ag's Mom View Post
    Maybe they decided that they want a do over for 2020 too
    I got a refund and needed to pick a different card . Now they are scheduled for the 4th of Dec and not on the 1st .

So it looks like my cards went out early and that is the cards they canceled because of the date or they fixed the date ? Anyway cards were supposed to be delivered the 1st of December. I never had issue with that service and used it for years . This is what happens when another company takes over .... Anyway we should be happy there are cards this year and they did not corona ban those too

I love my cards and its so special my husband puts them on top of the stack of mail so that is what I find first coming home from work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wonka & Nilla is online now Village Dancing Jitterpug

I LOVE all the cards we've received so far! Best part about the holidays is opening pug cards and hanging them up. Thank you to everyone who has been participating and has mailed out cards.
    I got our cards today and so now I need to start on the addresses and envelope stuffing! If you all are lucky, I might even get them mailed before Christmas!
    Village Moderator

Mom to Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018
    And my Heart-Dog...
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD.
    Februrary 11, 2005 to May 10, 2020. Miss you, sweet boy!

glebou is offline Village Admiral

I've ordered my photo cards from Walmart for years. They have a huge number of styles to choose from, and the price is cheap. I design them online and order for either home delivery or pick-up from the store. Ship-to-store is supposed to be free delivery. This year, the website calculated the correct amount for the cards, but insisted on charging over $700 for shipping, no matter which option I chose. I cancelled out of it, e-mailed customer support to report the problem. Several days later, I went through all the steps to recreate the card and the website STILL wanted to charge over $700 for shipping.

I ordered my cards from CVS this year. Picked them up at the store a mile up the street. They're fine. Y'all have them by now.

Did anyone actually use the Walmart site with success?
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Carmelo Pace, the Mal-shi, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

Tuck and Ag's Mom is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by glebou View Post
    I've ordered my photo cards from Walmart for years. They have a huge number of styles to choose from, and the price is cheap. I design them online and order for either home delivery or pick-up from the store. Ship-to-store is supposed to be free delivery. This year, the website calculated the correct amount for the cards, but insisted on charging over $700 for shipping, no matter which option I chose. I cancelled out of it, e-mailed customer support to report the problem. Several days later, I went through all the steps to recreate the card and the website STILL wanted to charge over $700 for shipping.

I ordered my cards from CVS this year. Picked them up at the store a mile up the street. They're fine. Y'all have them by now.

$700!?! That is insane. I did mine through Vistaprint again this year I’m pretty happy with their quality. I did use Wahlgreens for one specific card though and that was super simple too.

I love all the cards, it just makes me smile every time I look at the shelf.
    Nancy
    Mom to Lolli and Murphy
    Forever in my heart Aggie, Tucker and Frank

Quote Originally Posted by glebou View Post

Shame on them!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast