2020 PV Holiday CARD exchange signup - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 2020 PV Holiday CARD exchange signup

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

I send out little trinket surprises . I ran out of time and have not completed all I set out to do as of yet! I have some items 1/2 done. I am still working on items but USPS won’t be able to get it to you in time. I wanted to let everyone know if you did not get something it is not personal it is just timing and my machine having a glitchy update and I switched to a different craft.
    PV is giving me some normalcy and I thank you all for being there through good and not so good times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

shaynapug is offline True Village Royalty

Love you Kata! You always bring smiles!
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Chairperson of PDCA Rescue Committee

PapayaThePug is offline Village Mayor

Hi guys! Our cards will be mailed next week, I’m so sorry for the delay but we ordered from Minted and they are having issues with production, I ordered them a couple weeks ago and they won’t be delivered until Dec. 17th, I’m sorry if you don’t get them in time for Christmas.
    We also moved from Hawai’i to California so your cards are being forwarded to our new address, we’ve gotten 3 so far and you should see my toddler’s face when we open them, you guys and your puggies are making Christmas so special for him. He gets super excited when I tell him we have to go check the mailbox and makes sure Papaya and Kiwi see every card.
    We are displaying them in our living room, it definitely feels like Christmas!
    Papaya & Kiwi's Mom

"If it's not a pug, it's just a dog"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123