My Mommy has a secret, too! by OtisPug
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Mommy has a secret, too! by OtisPug

Default My Mommy has a secret, too! by OtisPug

I heard my Mommy tell Daddy that she was going to fly out on the first plane in the morning.

She said that she'd be home in two days with a surprise for ME!!
    Do you think I am getting my boy back?

((((Otis))) You are either getting your boy back or Mommy is on her way to Alaska to steal Gumpy!!

I better hide him!

EZDave is offline None

Otis is just so awfully cute.
    I'm beginning to think he is the male pug equivalent to Thelma
    Albert Schweitzer ______________________________________
    For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Milosmom is offline Village Royalty

Otis , you are so handsome.
    Not much comes nicer than a lovely suprise. I hope yours is a good one that makes you really happy.
    Sarah
    ~*Mickey, Milo & Dragos Mom*~
    Always missing *^Remi Pug^ & ^Loli Pom^*

FourteenLegs is offline Village Diva

Just what I need - a full-screen pic of Otispug!! I hope your mum is bringing your boy home Otis, I know you miss him!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Check out the PugVillage Books - buy one from HERE and help rescue.

Rona and the Principessas Imogen and Pearl. Holding in our hearts forever LouLou and Puck who have been reunited at the Bridge.
    All my babies at the Bridge - LouLou, Puck, Piaff, Donato, Persia, Dragon, Smugs, (Pugs) and Madam and her son Woolfie (horses).

Oh No!!! Not another secret!!!

By the way Nancy - I'd love (as I'm sure everyone else would) to see some pics of OtisPug and his boy when they were both puppies.....would you PLEASE??

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Rona and the Principessas Imogen and Pearl. Holding in our hearts forever LouLou and Puck who have been reunited at the Bridge.
    All my babies at the Bridge - LouLou, Puck, Piaff, Donato, Persia, Dragon, Smugs, (Pugs) and Madam and her son Woolfie (horses).

Quote Originally Posted by Fourteen Legs
    By the way Nancy - I'd love (as I'm sure everyone else would) to see some pics of OtisPug and his boy when they were both puppies.....would you PLEASE??
    I have several pics that I would like to share. But of course they are BDC, Before Digital Camera
    I will have to scan them, well, first I need to figure out how to work the scanner.

Our sons team lost in the first round of playoffs so a very UNhappy hockey player will be home in a couple of days. ( )

Quote Originally Posted by OtisPug
    I have several pics that I would like to share. But of course they are BDC, Before Digital Camera
    I will have to scan them, well, first I need to figure out how to work the scanner.

Our sons team lost in the first round of playoffs so a very UNhappy hockey player will be home in a couple of days. ( )
    I'm looking forward to seeing the pics!!!

What a pity his team lost!! He needs OtisPug to comfort him, and quickly.....

tall grass pugs is offline Village Orb Weaver Advocate

Hugs to the boy, and hugs to OtisPug--what a pug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast