My momma said she's sending me....
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My momma said she's sending me....

ZoeZoesmom is offline Village Royalty

Default My momma said she's sending me....

My momma said she's sending me to another country or at least next tuesday...what does that mean? Today is momma's special day so she has been working hard in the garden...she said all she wanted for her special day was grass. Momma was rak, he made alot of muding and had a big brown thing she was puttin' the leaves on, I thought it was a magic carpet!!! It was fun to ride, that's when she said she was gonna send me to next tuesday. Then I was rollin' in the dirty leaves, it felt so good!!!! And then momma called me a bad word! She called me a P-I-G!!!!!! A PIG!!!! Aparently age dosen't agree with her, I'm a P-U-G!!!! I think she is getting that some-timers disease. Then momma was planting pretty trees daddy bought her, I had to inspect every hole she dug, I thought maybe we could go to China, but she did'nt dig deep enough, so I helped!!!! That's when momma said she was gonna send me to another country. I don't know where Tux is going, momma planted her beloved grass seed and watered it and Tux wanted to play in the water, he made mud pies for momma...think she said something about sending him somewhere on the end of her boot. Diesel did'nt try to help momma at all today, just me and Tux, cause it is momma's special day. Guess Diesel will have to stay home when we all go to visit next tuesday or another country on the end of momma's boot.
    Anyone have directions to next tuesday?
    Zoe

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~Maya Angelou

@}-;-Dawn, Momma to Diesel my Pug love and Sicily the tiny Chihuahua ...my loves
    Missing my big boy...^Tuxedo^, Mommy's Landseer and my heart ^Zoe ^my first Pug❤️
    Gizmo my purr-baby, ^Dega^ , my furry angel watching over me from The Rainbow Bridge

((((Zoë)))) All you were doing was helping! Tell your mommy you want to visit your cousins in Alaska.. That is ALMOST another country! You can help in my garden (which is still covered in snow) any time you want sweetie! And I would NEVER call you the 'P'ig word...

Ohhhh, Al-Ask-A!!!!! Is that close to next Tuesday? Thank you I would love to see the Al-Ask-A gang!!!! Me and Odie can table surf and I can woo woo pretty good, maybe we could have a concert. Know what Tux just did, he peed on momma's grass seed to make sure it grows extra good!!!!!

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~Maya Angelou

@}-;-Dawn, Momma to Diesel my Pug love and Sicily the tiny Chihuahua ...my loves
    Missing my big boy...^Tuxedo^, Mommy's Landseer and my heart ^Zoe ^my first Pug❤️
    Gizmo my purr-baby, ^Dega^ , my furry angel watching over me from The Rainbow Bridge

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ZoeZoesmom
    Ohhhh, Al-Ask-A!!!!! Is that close to next Tuesday? Thank you I would love to see the Al-Ask-A gang!!!! Me and Odie can table surf and I can woo woo pretty good, maybe we could have a concert. Know what Tux just did, he peed on momma's grass seed to make sure it grows extra good!!!!!
    Are you gonna ride Tux up here?? He'd fill the entire backyard!!

Milosmom is offline Village Royalty

Awww Zoe , you were just trying to help & have a little fun at the same time.
    I don't ""Really"" think momma would send you to next tuesday though. She'd miss you (once you weren't there to tend to the trees she planted and they d*e).
    You're beautiful and I don't think you did anything wrong.
    Sarah
    ~*Mickey, Milo & Dragos Mom*~
    Always missing *^Remi Pug^ & ^Loli Pom^*

Dieselsmom is offline Village Royalty

Zoe, I'm on the next flight to NY to pick you, Diesel and Tux up to come home to GB! DD and Kayla said they'd love to have you live with us. You and Kayla can constantly express your inner fawn-ness to the boys. And the DD's can run through the house like the devils they are and get into all kinds of trouble together! And Tux, well, Tux can supervise everyone and join in whenever he wants!!
    Rachel - mom to Diesel, Makayla and Gracie Lou Freebush

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Auntie R, momma sez there is no way I can go to GB without her....should I let her tag along?

~Maya Angelou

Zoe tell momma to just hang in there and MJ, myself, Odie and Diamond will swing by and take you to Alaska with us in August! We need all the help we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Odie's Aunt & Mom
    Zoe tell momma to just hang in there and MJ, myself, Odie and Diamond will swing by and take you to Alaska with us in August! We need all the help we can get.
    Momma sez the only way I can go to Alaska is if she comes too! She really would never send me anywhere, momma would be so lost without me, tonight I tried to dig up her pansies and she just laughed and shook her head! I'm trying to show momma I can garden too!

~Maya Angelou

I wonder if that Tuesday place is next to He.. and gone my Mommy gets telling me she's going to send me when I chew on the leather couch?

+ Reply to Thread