Reason #1000 why I love my boys...what's yours?? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reason #1000 why I love my boys...what's yours??

renegadepugs is offline Village Mayor

Lets see. It would have to be that no matter what time I get home, the minute I pull in I have to pug faces looking out the window watching for me to get out of the Jeep and get in the house. I really need to get a picture of it but I never seem to remember to take my camera with me when I go out.

Two Crazy Pugs is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by SairaLV
    Oh that's right!! Your move is coming up! If you want to drop BJ and Gidget here to play while you guys unload and unpack, you can! You know where I live.
    I might take you up on that

Tim and I were talking how it is going to nice to know someone who loves puggies as much as we do. We knew neighbors at our old neighborhood, but no one we 100% trusted our puggies to. I am happy that you guys are going to be a few doors down. I hope I don't sound overly excited. In the future we can help you guys out too with Indy and Hooli if you ever need it.
    Cindi-

Pug Momma to two crazy pugs...BJ and Gidget
    Mommy to Peyton Grace and Brinley Anne!!!!!

becca t is offline Village Mayor

OH!!! THEIR ARE SO MANY THINGS TO LUV ABOUT OUR PUGS!! WHERE TO START!!!!

I WORK TWO JOBS AND WHEN I GET HOME FROM MY SECOND ONE AT ABOUT 10:00 OR 10:30 THEY ARE DOWN IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH THEIR DAD ON THE COUCH !"WHEN THEY HEAR MY GARAGE DOOR OPEN" THEIR DAD SAYS THAT THEY START WHINNING AND GET SOOOOO EXCITED AND THEN WHEN I COME UP THE STEPS I PUT MY SUFF DOWN IN THE KITCHEN, HE IS STILL HOLDING ONTO THEM , I GET DOWN ON MY KNEE'S AND HE IS STILL HOLDING THEM HE SAYS THAT THEIR HEARTS ARE BEATING LIKE A MILLION MILES A MINUTE AND THEN HE LETS GO OF THEM AND I GET TONS OF KISSES, HUGS LICKS.. IT JUST DOES A MOTHER'S HEART GOOD!!! YA KNOW!!! ESPECIALLY SINCE MY HUSBAND IS NOT WORKING NOW, DUE TO HIM HAVING TO HAVE BACK SURGERY AND HE IS OFF, AND HE GETS TO SPEND EVERY HR OF THE DAY WITH THEM WHILE I WORK TWO JOBS BUT THEY DID THIS BEFORE, I HAVE ALWAYS HAD TWO JOBS SINCE I WAS 16.... (35 NOW)!!!

AND THE OTHER THING THAT I LOVE IS WHEN I GET UP IN THE MORNING TO GO AND LET THEM OUT OF THEIR ROOM. THEY SPIN SO MUCH AND ARE SO HAPPY TO SEE YA... YA ABOUT FALL TRYING TO WALK DOWN THE HALLWAY TRYING TO LET THEM OUT......

SORRY! AND LAST BUT LEAST I LIKE SNUGGLING WITH THE BOTH OF THEM ON THE COUCH... QUALITY TIME... LOVE THAT.......:cheshire:
    HARLEY & HALEY'S MOMMA

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

My girls...

Petunia: I love that she is a b*$ch (pardon my french). She barks at me when she wants something. She barks when Lola is doing something that she doesn't like - as if she's telling on her. She pouts when she doesn't get what she wants. When I fuss at her - she barks back at me. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lola: Lola is my little flopper. I love when she jumps up on the couch and just flops on me.

I love them both soooo much. As many others have said...it doesn't matter if I've been gone 2 seconds or 2 days - their reaction is still the same. They are the first two of anything that is genuinely excited to see me - no matter what.

Pugasaurus is offline Village VP

There's not enough hours in the day to list all the cute things they all do. Suffice it to say, they are my family and my rationale behind all I do. As someone said earlier, I wish they could only live as long as we do.

Like everyone else, there are so many things about my 2 that I adore.

I love that Pugsley is stubborn and insistent on getting her way. It's adorable. She knows what she wants and how to get it. DH and I feel so special when she decides to give us cuddle time or when she'll give us an unexpected kiss (without food involved!). She's so perfect.

Scooby makes me feel so loved. He'll just look at me and I know how much he loves and adores me. Where else can you get that feeling? DH always says that he can see the heart bubbles coming from Scooby. I asked DH before if he loves me as much as Scooby loves me, and he said that he just can't answer that -- impossible to compete with the love that boy has.

Daisydog is offline Village Admiral

I love this thread!
    I love it when Daisy's happy! Just seeing that little tail wag lets me know I'm doing good
    Every morning when I wake up I turn to her and squeal, "Good mornies Daysee!" Her tail wags a mile a minute and she jumps all over me. I love it!

I love how she always leans against me. No matter where I am, if I stay still for just a few seconds, she's right at my feet and leaning against me.

I also love couch drums She could be in another part of the house but if we start slapping the couch and making noise she runs over to us, tail wagging, as happy as can be.
    Janet & Daisydog
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/PanvsPan/Daisypug.jpg

Great thread!

I love that Coleman knows when I'm sad and comes and snorts in my face as if to tell me that he understands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234