Our Memorial Day Trip *pics* - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Our Memorial Day Trip *pics*

Daisydog is offline Village Admiral

She is so pretty!
    Lucky Pug, I've never even flown in a plane!
    Janet & Daisydog
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/PanvsPan/Daisypug.jpg

MyJordy is offline Village Admiral

Great pics. Oscar Miss Co-Pilot in her camoflauge shirt.
    Myla
    Mom to Oscar and Tucker (papillon)
    Always remembering and loving Jordy, who passed Nov. 18, 2005

Co-Pilot in Flight is offline Village High Flying Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.CJ
    What a sweet puggie! I love the pictures!

Just curious, is that a Piper Archer? Are you both pilots? Do you own or rent? Have you tried hearing protection for her? We were looking at this site: http://www.safeandsoundpets.com/index.html but were not sure that the headset would stay on a pug's round head.

Sorry for all of the questions, just curious because my husband is a pilot and we are building an airplane. www.n826rc.com We are hoping Coco will be able to travel with us when it's complete. We don't take her on our rental trips, but she does travel well during car trips.

Glad to see your puggie enjoys it! Gives me hope that Coco will too!

Christine
    I hope CoCo loves the plane too! I am just GREEN with envy over your RV-7, it is BEAUTIFUL and fast too (not like the 140!) Scott is a pilot and I am learning VERY SLOWLY, I have had a few lessons but an not active now. That is our plane, we bought it and Scott learned in it. What about you do you both fly? Is there room in the RV-7 for a weekend's worth of luggage?

If CoCo is good in the car she is also likely good in the plane we have taken Co-Pilot on up to 2 hours trips since she was 6 months old and she is 9 months now. We don't have Mutt Muffs but I think I am going to try them. The plane is a bit loud, but back in it's day headphones were not used, just the intercom...so although it is not ideal it is not terribly loud. I am not sure how she would like the headset. Good thing it does not have a microphone! Heavy breathing!
    I'll let you know how the fit goes when we get it. Thanks for the links, I am officially book marking your webpage :)

Photo circa 2008!
    Sara: Mom to Co-Pilot(10), our pug girl and "her boys", Carter(8) and Cameron(4).

Co-Pilot on Dogster

www.dogster.com/dogs/324829 301.9

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Co-Pilot in Flight
    I hope CoCo loves the plane too! I am just GREEN with envy over your RV-7, it is BEAUTIFUL and fast too (not like the 140!) Scott is a pilot and I am learning VERY SLOWLY, I have had a few lessons but an not active now. That is our plane, we bought it and Scott learned in it. What about you do you both fly? Is there room in the RV-7 for a weekend's worth of luggage?

If CoCo is good in the car she is also likely good in the plane we have taken Co-Pilot on up to 2 hours trips since she was 6 months old and she is 9 months now. We don't have Mutt Muffs but I think I am going to try them. The plane is a bit loud, but back in it's day headphones were not used, just the intercom...so although it is not ideal it is not terribly loud. I am not sure how she would like the headset. Good thing it does not have a microphone! Heavy breathing!
    I'll let you know how the fit goes when we get it. Thanks for the links, I am officially book marking your webpage :)
    Actually I'm worried about how much luggage we will be able to fit. Guess I will need to get creative with my wardrobe so I don't pack too many shoes. It will hold a 100lbs of luggage, but the area to store it doesn't seem big enough for me, especially if I want to shop! LOL!

That is great you have taken lessons. I plan to do the same. Just not right now since money is going towards building the plane and furnishing our house.

We are going to get Coco that headset for Christmas. It looks like they have a 30 day money back gaurantee. I can have Coco wear it in the house to see if she can get used to it. LOL!

Glad you have our website, we love sharing the build process. I really enjoy seeing your flights and seeing where you take Co-pilot, can't wait to do the same!

Christine

PinkLotus is offline Village Royalty

Sooo cute! I love Co-Pilot pics! She looks like the sweetest flight attendant ever!
    Melanie
    Owned by:Oso & Zuki pugs , Cookie the PugaPoo & Mouse the Yorkie
    Jack the foster minpin found a home!
    Ruby the shih-tzu waiting at the bridge
    human children Willow and Griffin

Co-Pilot in Flight is offline Village High Flying Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.CJ

We are going to get Coco that headset for Christmas. It looks like they have a 30 day money back gaurantee. I can have Coco wear it in the house to see if she can get used to it. LOL!
    I did notice the Mutt Muffs have a chin strap so it is more a matter if they will tolerate then if it will stay on (I think).

100lbs is a lot of luggage it is more the space you will have to worry about. Although in an RV-7 how long will it take to go back if you forget something?

Oh and about spending $$ on furnishings...well we live in a new home that has several near empty rooms...for now. So it's funny how your priorities change. I would love to wave a wand and have it all done, but we are juggling all our favorite things, sometimes I would rather fly somewhere and have a fabulous weekend and spend the $ on fuel than have a new end table.

I'm so glad I found a PUG/Aviation person, that's rare and wonderful!

Photo circa 2008!
    Sara: Mom to Co-Pilot(10), our pug girl and "her boys", Carter(8) and Cameron(4).

Co-Pilot on Dogster

www.dogster.com/dogs/324829 301.9

Quote Originally Posted by Co-Pilot in Flight
    I'm so glad I found a PUG/Aviation person, that's rare and wonderful!
    Same here!

I totally agree, I seem to alternate between the house, the plane and traveling too. This is our first home so we litterly had nothing but college furniture, LOL! This summer we got some more items for the house, so now it's time to figure out where to travel to next.

I would appreciate any suggestions you have on locations to visit.

Christine

GREAT pics and miss co-pilot is stylin' as usual.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234