"Are you Murphy's Mom?"
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Are you Murphy's Mom?"

Newsie96 is offline Village Irish Pug Pub

Default "Are you Murphy's Mom?"

I went out with my sister and some friends last night to a local bar. I was out on the patio with my friends and I heard "Are you Murphy's Mom?" from the corner. I looked over and it was this young guy, who goes to yappy hour. He's got a pug named Fenway.

We immediately started talking pugs, and his young friend rolled his eyes. The Park Road parade is next week, the parade where our pugs march with "The Corner Pug" (tavern/pub). We're going to meet up at yappy hour this Thursday to discuss the details.

My friends rolled their eyes too. LOL
    Samantha,Mom to: Murphy B., CGC, TDI, Duke and Hippie Shyster. And WIFE of Jeff, who keeps her on her toes.

Murphy on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?62118

Co-Pilot in Flight is offline Village High Flying Sweetheart

Ha ha ha! That's funny! I get that too, and do that too! I rememebr the dog but not the human!

Photo circa 2008!
    Sara: Mom to Co-Pilot(10), our pug girl and "her boys", Carter(8) and Cameron(4).

Co-Pilot on Dogster

www.dogster.com/dogs/324829 301.9

GingerSnap is offline Village Smart Cookie

Was he cute? Was he flirting? Why is it that you can go through a long dry spell, and then all of a sudden, once you find a guy you really like, all the others come out of the woodwork?
    Ginger
    Mom to Jackson (fawn pug, age 7) and Sammy (black brindle pug/French bulldog, age 9ish or so)

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

So why hasn't this young man with a pug called Fenway (love that name) joined Pugvillage yet?? You need to make up business cards with our link!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsie96 View Post
    I went out with my sister and some friends last night to a local bar. I was out on the patio with my friends and I heard "Are you Murphy's Mom?" from the corner. I looked over and it was this young guy, who goes to yappy hour. He's got a pug named Fenway.

We immediately started talking pugs, and his young friend rolled his eyes. The Park Road parade is next week, the parade where our pugs march with "The Corner Pug" (tavern/pub). We're going to meet up at yappy hour this Thursday to discuss the details.

My friends rolled their eyes too. LOL

+ Reply to Thread