Update on pug in bad situation - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Update on pug in bad situation

Pugpillow is offline Village Royalty

One more thing, Kendie. If you can, when they sell you the dog, get a receipt or an adoption contract. Then they can't deny it was transacted legitimately. This may mean you should have a receipt along with you as well as the cash.
    "You cannot afford to subject your animals, or your children, to medical interventions that you do not understand. The belief system upon which the conventional medical model is founded is so faulty, so corrupt and so dangerous that you simply cannot afford to follow blindly." Catherine O’Driscoll http://www.whale.to/vaccine/driscoll1.html

Hilary & the Pugpillow Gang: Rescues: Denver (10), Tina (7), Murdoch (5) and chihuahua puppy Maximus Spartacus. Always loving my angel-girl Mei-Ling (1994-2009), my cutie-patootie Kim-Soo (1995-2010), my precious Daisy-Bo (1998?-2006), my sweet boyfriend Jake (1997-2010), my little black beauty Betsy (1995-2010), my sweet old grumpy man Gooey (1996-2011), and my sweet gentleman Farnsworth (1998-2012) at the Bridge.

Lisa&Izzy&Aggy is offline Village Chatterbox

I'm praying for you Kendie! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by smoochieface View Post
    Thanks Jess, everyone has been soooo amazingly generous. Money is no longer our problem. We've met the the price they stated and have enough left over for vet bills or to try and sweeten the pot if necessary. Our problem now is to get them to open the door, take the money, and hand her over. For that, I am relying on pure faith and tenacity.
    We give dogs time we can spare,space we can spare and love we can spare.
    And in return, dogs give us their all.
    It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Girls
    Izzy & Aggy

Quote Originally Posted by smoochieface View Post
    Our problem now is to get them to open the door, take the money, and hand her over. For that, I am relying on pure faith and tenacity.
    Is is the day that you are going to to go to their house and try to get the dog. I'm adding you and this precious little one to my prayer list and will pray for the family too. I hope they go through with it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Kendie, you can do it. You're a lawyer, you can make a case to the owners to set her free. Between your passion, persuasion, the power of cash, and the prayers of a Village, we will see this little girl find a better life.

Kendie - we trust you to do the right thing. What we WANT to do and what we SHOULD do are often at odds. But we know that you will be level headed but passionate, and do the best for that little baby. Peg

PS - Jess, do you have a boyfriend? I have a son, 23, who is pretty cute.......

Lisa&Izzy&Aggy is offline Village Chatterbox

Hey Kendie is there any update?
    Last edited by Lisa&Izzy&Aggy; 11-10-2006 at 02:22 PM. Reason: to correct my poor grammer
    We give dogs time we can spare,space we can spare and love we can spare.
    And in return, dogs give us their all.
    It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Girls
    Izzy & Aggy

PinkLotus is offline Village Royalty

I have been thinking about this all week, hoping for a good update!
    Melanie
    Owned by:Oso & Zuki pugs , Cookie the PugaPoo & Mouse the Yorkie
    Jack the foster minpin found a home!
    Ruby the shih-tzu waiting at the bridge
    human children Willow and Griffin

No updates yet guys. Hopefully I can give you some news at the end of the weekend.

Sorry for not posting any updates recently. I don't have any news one way or the other yet, and I've been out of the office all week for work so haven't been on the Village much. Please be patient with me and I'll post another update as soon as I can. Thanks everyone.

FourteenLegs is offline Village Diva

Kendie, I know with you on the case all that can be done will be done. Don't stress, you're being great looking after this little guy's welfare.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Check out the PugVillage Books - buy one from HERE and help rescue.

Rona and the Principessas Imogen and Pearl. Holding in our hearts forever LouLou and Puck who have been reunited at the Bridge.
    All my babies at the Bridge - LouLou, Puck, Piaff, Donato, Persia, Dragon, Smugs, (Pugs) and Madam and her son Woolfie (horses).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast