Update on pug in bad situation - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Update on pug in bad situation

Wish I could give you guys more news that something is happening, but here's all I have right now. We finally got a call back from the neighbor lady who originally approached the pug owner to sell the pug. The neighbor lady said she had her tonsils out a week or so ago and hasn't been up to talking to anyone. The good news is that she is still willing to help and said she'd try approaching the neighbors again about selling the pug.

I'm trying not to get too optimistic but I hope that these people can use some holiday cash in exchange for their pug.

We're going to give it until after Thanksgiving to see if anything comes of this. After that, if there's no progress, I don't know what more can be done without breaking the law. If that's the case, you will all get your money back. I'm still sitting on 5 uncashed checks so if that's a problem for anyone, let me know.

Thanks again everyone for all your support and patience on this.

Big hugs to you Kendie We are all behind you and thank you for doing so much to try and free the little girl.

FourteenLegs is offline Village Diva

Thanks Kendie, I'll keep hoping for a good ending. My money goes to Pugsavers if there is no response, but I'm hoping your theory on "cash for the holidays" rather than a pug (for those idiots anyway!) is right.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Check out the PugVillage Books - buy one from HERE and help rescue.

Rona and the Principessas Imogen and Pearl. Holding in our hearts forever LouLou and Puck who have been reunited at the Bridge.
    All my babies at the Bridge - LouLou, Puck, Piaff, Donato, Persia, Dragon, Smugs, (Pugs) and Madam and her son Woolfie (horses).

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Lisa&Izzy&Aggy is offline Village Chatterbox

Thanks for all the effort you put into this Kendie!

If there is money left over maybe we could donate it to the fund to keep PV going? I know we haven't come close to collecting all the money it is costing Dante to keep the site going.
    We give dogs time we can spare,space we can spare and love we can spare.
    And in return, dogs give us their all.
    It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Girls
    Izzy & Aggy

Borismonster is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by lisa&izzy View Post
    Thanks for all the effort you put into this Kendie!

If there is money left over maybe we could donate it to the fund to keep PV going? I know we haven't come close to collecting all the money it is costing Dante to keep the site going.
    I'm all for that. As far as I'm concerned, the money is already spent, so it can go to whatever pug fund is needed. A fellow PV'er perhaps, or PV itself, maybe a rescue group-whatever!!

Lisa, Sadie in Hollywood and my sweet Boris living in Silver Lake

http://www.dogster.com/?89944

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Silverlakepugs/

Newsie96 is offline Village Irish Pug Pub

Hi all, Kendie asked me to give you an update. Apparently someone else has sprung this pug. We all hope she's in a better place (there are LOST PUG signs in the neighborhood.)

If you donated to spring this pug, please PM me.
    Samantha,Mom to: Murphy B., CGC, TDI, Duke and Hippie Shyster. And WIFE of Jeff, who keeps her on her toes.

Murphy on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?62118

lisa woodruff is offline Village Admiral

SAVE THE PUG....SAVE THE WORLD......
    If I was up & on my feet, I'd help you. Good luck!
    Lisa Woodruff - Mom to Olive & Mochi
    A dog is a dog, but a pug is another person in your house.
    http://mochiolive.mypicgallery.com
    Copyright Amanda Jones Photography
    http:// web.mac.com/puggedx2

Calgret is offline Village Senator

Quote Originally Posted by lisa woodruff View Post
    SAVE THE PUG....SAVE THE WORLD......
    Too funny Lisa!
    Gretchen
    Mom to Brutus and Norton

Visit Norton at Dogster
    Visit his brother Bru at Dogster
    Snap Happy Girl

Just wanted to pop in for a minute. Didn't mean to fall down on the job but my life is a little upside down these days. Sam has kindly agreed to help keep you guys updated and talk to everyone about what you want to do with all the money you sent me. We had 20 donors, so no small task. There are four of you whose checks I haven't cashed yet, so please let Sam know if you simply want the checks returned or whatever.

Thanks everyone for being so great with this project. I will join Sam in praying and hoping that the pug is in a much better place.

Sam, I just emailed you with my financial worksheet on everything I received. And thanks for taking this on in my absence.

FourteenLegs is offline Village Diva

Sam and Kendie - thanks for the update. I really, REALLY hope this little one found a safe home........

Which one of our rescues is doing it toughest at the moment? That's where I want my money to go to.........

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Check out the PugVillage Books - buy one from HERE and help rescue.

Rona and the Principessas Imogen and Pearl. Holding in our hearts forever LouLou and Puck who have been reunited at the Bridge.
    All my babies at the Bridge - LouLou, Puck, Piaff, Donato, Persia, Dragon, Smugs, (Pugs) and Madam and her son Woolfie (horses).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast