funny pug names - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: funny pug names

gimpydimp is offline Village VP

Default A few favorites

I like "Uncle Cecil" but I also LOVE Uncle Cecil himself. Uncle Anyone is cute.

I would like a pug named Dave so I can wake up in the morning and say, "Good morning, Dave" like Hal in the movie 2001.

I like our Tucker's full name: Tucker Under because it is derived from the pugtona stance.
    Cindy
    Our Grumble: Tucker, Otis 2.0 and Toby (I had peanuts)

pugnse is offline Village Art Dreaming Nurse

I agree that Co-Pilot is the most unique (okay and maybe the cutest!)...but I love Jack! So many silly variations...Jackman, BlackJack, Jackie.. the more names you come up with, the more he cocks his head...and gives you the 'are you nuts' look!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    Co-Pilot's gotta be one of the most unique. I love it!

Also, the name Steve cracks me up. I'm dying to get a boy pug and name him Steve... after my friend who doesn't like dogs.
    This is funny...we "tried" a boy two summers ago, and my husband was going to name him Steve, after Steve Spurrier and Steve Buscemi. My husband says Steve Buscemi has a pug face.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MacieandMia View Post
    This is funny...we "tried" a boy two summers ago, and my husband was going to name him Steve, after Steve Spurrier and Steve Buscemi. My husband says Steve Buscemi has a pug face.
    Oh that cracks me up. I LOVE STeve Buscemi...and he does have a pug face!!

everdream is offline Village Royalty

Some of my favorites from our rescue:

Cornbread
    Killer (female)
    Buggie
    Kiwi
    Liberty (I named this one and it's my favorite name that I've come up with - she was liberated from a puppy mill and was never socialized. She was such a shy and timid little thing. Liberty just fit her so well. I love it.)
    Chunk
    Raisin
    Principessa (Italian for princess)

Gosh, there are so many more...I can't think right now.

BTW, I love Co-Pilot and Lemon too!
    Sherrie...mommy to
    Mimi & Emeril ("Emmy")

Forever missing Pugsley~Angel, Bubba~Angel (Boston terrier), LuLing~Angel and Nikki~Angel, now playing at Rainbow Bridge.

Support Rescue!

Denise M is offline Village Senator

I was sure tempted to change Rocco's name to Hoover or Morty (short for morteban (sp), or how ever you say glutton in Italian.) It probably should have been his middle name. He was Rocco Goodfella DeSantis. I think my Hubby seen too many Mafia movies.
    (Dee) Rico's and Lola's Mom
    Whoever said you cannot BUY Love, never Purchased a Puppy !

A House Is Not A Home Without a Pug Waiting for You There.
    In Memory of My Little Boy Rocco, Who Touched the Hearts of All Who Knew Him, You Will Be Forever Loved and Missed.

Please Promote and Support PDE Research.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    Co-Pilot's gotta be one of the most unique. I love it!

Also, the name Steve cracks me up. I'm dying to get a boy pug and name him Steve... after my friend who doesn't like dogs.

I dated two guys named Steve....sad to say they were both worse than dogs....lol

glebou is offline Village Admiral

My father-in-law once owned a bookstore, and my husband was a book collector and avid reader. We thought we were really clever when we named our first Pug. Edgar Allen Pug. And we had a cat named Louisa May Alleycat. Our budding collection of famous authors ended, however, when we began adopting rescue Pugs. They came already named - and they answered to them. We didn't have the heart to change their names. They had so many other new things to get used to.

(Oh, and the Siamese cat I will get someday will be Dylan Thomcat.)
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Carmelo Pace, the Shih-Poo, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

VeganFish is offline Village Admiral

I'll throw my vote in for Ruby Pickles. That name just tickles me.

Quote Originally Posted by amela View Post
    I've always loved Tonka. He looks so very much like a Tonka.
    I agree 110%! Tonka is the perfect "pug" name, plus, he is a very handsome "lil man" - his name does suit him to a T!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast