funny pug names - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: funny pug names

glebou is offline Village Admiral

My daughter used to call Edgar "Sweet Chuck," or "Chuckie." I thought that was a cute and fitting name for a Pug.

Sometimes I call Kewpie "Kewpiedoodles," or just "Doodles." I think that's a cute Pug girl name, too.
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

I met someone at the park the other day that had two dogs named Betty and Veronica (only one was a pug) but I really like Tank as well. My sister in law just got a little chihuahua and I told her she should name it Splinter . But honestly my girlfriend has a pug (Lola's uncle) and his name is Winston which I think is a perfect pug name.

Vanessa-Moma to Princess Lola and Darth Buddha

gimpydimp is offline Village VP

Default Tanks (for the memories)

A friend of mine had a fat dog named Half-Track and I thought it was so funny that I always wanted to name two dogs that had a tendency to get a bit pudgy, as pugs are wont to do, Sherman and Bradley.
    Cindy
    Our Grumble: Tucker, Otis 2.0 and Toby (I had peanuts)

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Abby's Mom is offline Village Admiral

If I ever get a male pug I want to name him Herbie the Love Pug.
    Chris
    Abby aka da purity
    Zoie
    Mad Max
    DH Rick
    And Cool Cats Sydney and Sabre

Visit me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...23837&ref=name

A I hope if dogs ever take over the world and they choose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are little dogs with some good ideas.
    ~Marc-Christophe

I had a friend that was going to name is Lab "shotgun" because that's where he would ride. I thought that was hysterical, especially when he got a glaring look from his girlfriend.

He also had a hampster named "Knee-Pad." lol

my husband wanted to name our pug Peeve, so he could introduce her as his biggest pet Peeve.

but Mushy just stuck because it fits her so well.

Jodelar is offline Village Zookeeper

I've always loved SPARK-PUG... That's gonna be my next one.....
    Lauren
    www.jodelar.com
    Home of AKC Champion German Shepherds & Standard Dachshunds...AND 3 VERY spoiled PUGS, THE TOOTIE, TUCKER, and TOBY
    The Tootie's Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/626112
    Tucker's Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/626123
    Toby's Dogster Page:http://www.dogster.com/dogs/876560

i love my pug's name: Pixel
    but also, one of my friend called hers Morgana.... like the witch... pretty cool!!!

Pug Puzzle is offline Village Mayor

My first pug was Sorsha (from Willow). I was going to get a male and name him MadMartigen but the name just didn't fit when I got Jake home LOL!

I loved Anns little one, Digit. It fit her perfectly!
    And her sweet grandmother, GumDrop (Gummy)

PugAddict has brother and sister pugs named Phil and Lil from the Rugrats (A friend and I got to name them when they came into rescue)

I have had a Potter...and my first foster I named Clancy...also had a foster with buggy eyes named Magoo.

I have a one eyed Captain and a Wilbur (he *looks* like a Wilbur). I am presently pugsitting a Rocky whose brother was named Bullwinkle

Some other names I love...Pepsi, Nisha, Stymie, Bean (from Boston), Fizz-gig...I could go on but will stop for now LOL!
    Janelle and the puzzle: Cinder, Gus, Captain, Heidi, Cody, Stuart, Dimitri, Chase, Rocky, Katy, Oscar...and Willie-the pug/terrier. Forever missing Sorsha, Pugsley, Mei-Li, China Girl, Jake, Myles, Odie, Wilbur, Sherman, Dewey, Mickey, Boogie and Potter...my angels at the Bridge.
    Mid Michigan Pug Rescue

Emi-Lou is offline Village Governor

My friends have a male black pug named HARLEY. (Get it... Harley's are noisy...) I love that name.
    ~ Melissa
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast