New pics - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New pics

Your babies are beautiful. I love Rodney's color. Did he age that way or is his brindle?

Awwww what a sweet cute bunch you have!!!!

Congrats to you Daisy's Daddy~!~

Lisa&Izzy&Aggy is offline Village Chatterbox

Congratulations! I'm sure Daisy will be thrilled with her new brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy's Daddy View Post
    Woo hoo! Kim just called and we are the lucky PV'ers who get to adopt Huckstable! It won't be absolutely final until Daisy and Huckstable meet and we pass our home inspection, but we are totally delighted that this little boy will likely be ours!

I actually put in our application on the first day that Kim posted his picture here on Pug Village. We want to add a black male pug to our family, but hubby wanted a puppy and I wanted a rescue. I know - not very picky are we . . . Huckstable fits every one of those requirements.

We just sat Daisy down and explained that she was getting a new baby brother, but she looked a bit unimpressed with the news.

My husband and I on the other hand are jumping up and down with excitement, and I'm already planning a stop at Petsmart tomorrow to stock up on a new crate and puppy things! Oh, and I guess I'll have to stock up on batteries for the camera as well LOL!

Thank you Kim and Deanna! And Deanna, all of your pugs permanent and fosters are wonderful!
    We give dogs time we can spare,space we can spare and love we can spare.
    And in return, dogs give us their all.
    It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Girls
    Izzy & Aggy

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

bosley's mom is offline Village Admiral

Each and evey one are just adorable.
    Doris.....Mom to Bosley 5/5/06, Bristol 10/21/06, Tango and Cash 17 year old African Grey Parrots, , Bart the Minilop, Miffy the Lionhead bunny. RIP Dakoda 3/2/2008, Preston 5/16/2008. Poe 11/2/2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Trishaboy View Post
    Your babies are beautiful. I love Rodney's color. Did he age that way or is his brindle?
    Rodney is my brindle boy. He's 2 years old. Quite a handful!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy's Daddy View Post
    Woo hoo! Kim just called and we are the lucky PV'ers who get to adopt Huckstable! It won't be absolutely final until Daisy and Huckstable meet and we pass our home inspection, but we are totally delighted that this little boy will likely be ours!

I actually put in our application on the first day that Kim posted his picture here on Pug Village. We want to add a black male pug to our family, but hubby wanted a puppy and I wanted a rescue. I know - not very picky are we . . . Huckstable fits every one of those requirements.

We just sat Daisy down and explained that she was getting a new baby brother, but she looked a bit unimpressed with the news.

My husband and I on the other hand are jumping up and down with excitement, and I'm already planning a stop at Petsmart tomorrow to stock up on a new crate and puppy things! Oh, and I guess I'll have to stock up on batteries for the camera as well LOL!

Thank you Kim and Deanna! And Deanna, all of your pugs permanent and fosters are wonderful!
    I'm very excited for all of you! You will love him. Uhhh, I'd also stock up on pee pads and nature's miracle. lol. NOT potty trained.

TimbersMommy is offline Village Admiral

They are all super cute! Looks like your is a pretty good foster home.
    Great pics!

Jill

aneetapugor2 is offline Village Admiral

Candace is offline Village Admiral

What a great family, pug and human! You went to both ends of the age spectrum, for your fosters! They are both adorable.
    ~ Mookie 7 Yrs. ~ Salvador 9 Yrs. ~ Mocha 8 Yrs. ~
    My cats
    Lily 16yrs.
    and Rosie 18yrs., waiting at the Bridge
    Rescue a pug www.pugalug.com
    Pugalug Rescue Application Coordinator
    Fostermom to Vincent

lovelandpug is offline Village Puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Pugbus05 View Post
    Rodney is my brindle boy. He's 2 years old. Quite a handful!!
    I saw a discussion someplace on a pug site that claimed there could not possibly be a brindle pug. But then last October at the Colo Pug Rescue fall meet in Denver, I saw a whole family of brindles. I am becoming convinced.

I had seen a brindle at our Abbey's breeder (she was kind of a private rescue and we took the trouble of tracking her breeder down) but she was a Boston/Pug mix. Anybody know how common the pure bred brindle pugs are?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast