I have a secret! - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: I have a secret!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAllieGrl View Post
    Thanks!! it is a huge honor that Sarina trusts me to take good care of this precious girl. I can hardly believe it myself!

And then I think - holy crap! 4!!! Good thing I have the big poof...

I am confused (no big surprise) Is Dre coming to be YOUR pug, Allie? Or will she be co-owned??

If she is becoming a permanent part of your home, then are you entering the show dog world? Or are you going to have her as a companion dog and get her spayed??

Just curious...

BrendaM is offline Village Admiral

Also, is Noah going to Karen? And, who's Karen? Will he continue to be shown?

Brenda with Dewey and Shasta
    and... Rex, Kiwi, Rocky and Smokie awaiting my arrival at Rainbow Bridge.
    Southeast Pug Rescue & Adoption, Inc.
    www.rescuepug.com

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaM View Post
    Also, is Noah going to Karen? And, who's Karen? Will he continue to be shown?
    Noah is staying with Sarina.

Karen (Pugasauras) has the darling little Noel who is her show princess. We're planning to travel together and show.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

never2manypugs is offline Village Royalty

Congratulations!
    I hadn't posted but figured it had to be about you getting another puggie! But Dre? Wow! that's great!
    Pam - owned by Roxie (almost 12 yrs) , Lola (14 yrs), and Olivia (almost 9 yrs)

And Taylor, who showed me how to be loved by a pug,waits at the bridge. Mommy loves you! You will forever be in my heart.
    And never to forget, the sweetest pug ever Tasha who is at the bridge with her sister.
    And very sadly now, my baby boy Boris.

Love is to wake up cuddling a pug.

There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those.
    -- Author Unknown

Lola's Mom is offline Village Royalty

I'm sure glad I just logged on and didn't get sucked into the suspense....hahahaaa. Allie what an honor. I am so happy for you that is great! I can't wait to see lots of pictures. Congrats and a big hug to you.
    Kerrie, Lola and new foster failure brother Logan

Pugluvn is offline Village Admiral

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/subbacultcha/Untitled2312.jpg

Eph91 is offline Village Royalty

Congrats! (I think I found the info wading throug here!)
    -Eph91 (Lex)
    and pugs:

Emmet

Wallace

pugnse is offline Village Art Dreaming Nurse

'Well this was certainly a nail-bitter' Luckily I was flying all day...and just had to read ALL pages to catch up..the 'waiting' would have been difficult! Allie, Dre is beautiful...I hope we get to meet her in 'pugson' some time! Congratulations!!!

Debbi Haughey is offline Village Royalty
    About 15 minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA

Hehe...shows how many people don't go into chat very often!! Dawnie!! I am surprised that you didn't get it as soon as you saw the lovely Miss Dre, you must have been crocheting whenever the discussion revolved around Allie drooling over Dre!!!!
    I am so happy for you Allie, that this is finally going to happen. You will do wonderfully in the ring. I hope that somehow a show will bring you , Dre, Sarina and her gang close to Philly!!!
    Hugs, Debbi, Tucker and
    Jesse the cat

And at the bridge waiting happily for the rest of us to join them and continue onward:

Maisy, my first pug who started my addiction. She died at 3 y.o of PDE

And Elise, my beloved senior rescue who loved life till the very end at the ripe old age of 15!!

Luvbean25 is offline Village B'Dazzlin' Show Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjo's Gang View Post
    I am confused (no big surprise) Is Dre coming to be YOUR pug, Allie? Or will she be co-owned??

If she is becoming a permanent part of your home, then are you entering the show dog world? Or are you going to have her as a companion dog and get her spayed??

Just curious...
    I guess I will be the one to answer this.....

As a breeder/exhibitor each of our dogs has a destiny. Some are meant to stay with us forever and then suddenly something changes. Dre is a very special girl to me, and also Emma's only daughter that would have the abilty to carry on a beauitful line. Allie has expressed interest in the show world for sometime. I wont speak for her, but I see something in her eyes.

I have been given some AWESOME opportunities with some incredible dogs and I am happy to be in a position where I can share that with someone who shares a passion for this breed. Dre deserves far more than I can ever give. She deserves to be one of few and not one of many and that is something she can't get here. I have to suck it up and do what is best for Dre, not what is best for me. Dre and Allie share a special bond, one that I can't explain. Sort of like the bond that Doris and Bristol have. Each life I create has a destiny and Dre's destiny is to be with Allie. I will obviously be by Dre and Allie side for a very long time. I know that Allie will do me proud and represent the breed in the manor in which it was intended. They are going to have alot of fun together and I know that Dre is looking forward to teaching Allie how it is done!!!

Sarina
    Mommy to: Sebastian
    Pugs: Chloe, Emma, Scarlett, & Milani

"The discipline of desire is the background of character".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast