I have a secret! - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: I have a secret!

Blanche is offline Village Gaia

Pretty cool, is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvbean25 View Post
    I guess I will be the one to answer this.....

As a breeder/exhibitor each of our dogs has a destiny. Some are meant to stay with us forever and then suddenly something changes. Dre is a very special girl to me, and also Emma's only daughter that would have the abilty to carry on a beauitful line. Allie has expressed interest in the show world for sometime. I wont speak for her, but I see something in her eyes.

I have been given some AWESOME opportunities with some incredible dogs and I am happy to be in a position where I can share that with someone who shares a passion for this breed. Dre deserves far more than I can ever give. She deserves to be one of few and not one of many and that is something she can't get here. I have to suck it up and do what is best for Dre, not what is best for me. Dre and Allie share a special bond, one that I can't explain. Sort of like the bond that Doris and Bristol have. Each life I create has a destiny and Dre's destiny is to be with Allie. I will obviously be by Dre and Allie side for a very long time. I know that Allie will do me proud and represent the breed in the manor in which it was intended. They are going to have alot of fun together and I know that Dre is looking forward to teaching Allie how it is done!!!
    That is so awesome. Now I'm sitting here crying, just beautiful. I'm so happy for Dre and Allie and I know they will both do wonderfully. Hugs to you, Sarina.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sabra - Owned by Mack & Mattie
    FashionableFurbabies
    Central Florida Pug Rescue

Click HERE for 2007 PV Secret Santa Info!!
    Deadline for sign-ups is October 10th!!

Quote Originally Posted by ownedbymack View Post
    That is so awesome. Now I'm sitting here crying, just beautiful. I'm so happy for Dre and Allie and I know they will both do wonderfully. Hugs to you, Sarina.
    Ditto. I'm all choked up over here.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

GingerSnap is offline Village Smart Cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Luvbean25 View Post
    Jackson My Love,

I knew that you would be okay with this. I was more worried that Miss Allie would not allow boyfriends. Thank goodness you have a good relationship with her! Nani said it is going to be fun to sit back and read the stories ans what us grow our relationship!

I love you,

Dre
    Dearest Dre,
    Heck, I knew that boyfriends wouldn't be a problem! See I've secretly been coaching Bello for a while now on how to get a hottie like you, my sweets. Hopefully he's doing right by Miss Izzy, or I might have to go down and kick his ass.

I'm just sad that I won't get to see you this fall and have you come visit. One day, my darling..... one day.....

Always your man,
    Jackson
    Ginger
    Mom to Jackson (fawn pug, age 7) and Sammy (black brindle pug/French bulldog, age 9ish or so)

Denise M is offline Village Senator

Sheesh, I was so busy at work this past week and did not get on at all the whole day. I totally missed all the excitement.

Yet, it is probably better that I did, I would have been busting to blurt out.

Oooh oooh ooh , I know I know. Rarely do I know anything. I am always a day late and a dollar short. LOL.

Allie, a big big Congratulations. And yes, we are all just green with envy on your new addition. What is even funnier, the first thing I said once it sunk in was "Oh no what about Jackson?, they just have to continue their romantic affair" They are such a cute couple. So relieved that Dre and Jackson will still be keeping in touch. You know it is all those important details. LOL.

All the very very best for you, Dre and the rest of your Puggies.
    Dee

PS: Sarina.....Noah goes nowhere other than up North. (Not that you are planning anything else. Do not want to start any suspicions.) He was my cutie patootie since day one.
    (Dee) Rico's and Lola's Mom
    Whoever said you cannot BUY Love, never Purchased a Puppy !

A House Is Not A Home Without a Pug Waiting for You There.
    In Memory of My Little Boy Rocco, Who Touched the Hearts of All Who Knew Him, You Will Be Forever Loved and Missed.

Please Promote and Support PDE Research.

Luvbean25 is offline Village B'Dazzlin' Show Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Denise M View Post
    PS: Sarina.....Noah goes nowhere other than up North. (Not that you are planning anything else. Do not want to start any suspicions.) He was my cutie patootie since day one.
    Seems that I am cleaning house! let me get noah boxed up and ready to ship up to you. I am sure that Rico would like to see his father again!

Sarina
    Mommy to: Sebastian
    Pugs: Chloe, Emma, Scarlett, & Milani

"The discipline of desire is the background of character".

jwestoverpug is offline Village Royalty

Sarina, What a hard thing to do! But I really admire the way you're doing what you feel is best for your Dre!

Congratulations to all!

Jesse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213